PDA

View Full Version : Ali Reeves blog

craftjune
16-03-2012, 09:03 PM
Ali Reeves from stamps away mentioned last week that she had started a blog. Does anyone know what it is called as I am having trouble finding it? I thought that she said something like clevercrafter but I can't find anything called that. Can anyone help please. There isn't anything on her web site.

lee
16-03-2012, 09:06 PM
would like to see itas well!

budgie
17-03-2012, 05:12 AM
http://clevercrafter.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/not-what-i-planned-but.html

Here you go.

craftycat
17-03-2012, 06:37 AM
How on earth did I manage to miss two Ali shows on C&C yesterday. Had one of those days when everything went wrong!

kaz
17-03-2012, 08:38 AM
How on earth did I manage to miss two Ali shows on C&C yesterday. Had one of those days when everything went wrong!

My recordings failed but I have an android tablet and with the c n c app you can watch previous shows for a limited time so I caught up that way - don't know if you've got access to an i-pad or i-phone type thingy. They are still up at the moment - I'm watching a bit of buzzcraft at the mo.

craftycat
17-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Hi Kaz. I don't have recording facilities on my DVD player. Not got iPhone and don't think you can access on an iMAC. Must check when I do my next one to one at Apple store on Tuesday.