Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create and Craft TV launch Exclusive sewing machine range with Simplicity

Simplicity sewing pattern devotees are in for a treat with the launch of a new line of Simplicity sewing machines, in an exclusive partnership with Create and Craft.

Both models are stunning to look at with their simple yet contemporary red dot design motifs and silver control panels, set on the crisp white machine body. The models include the Simplicity Satin 197, a high end, fully computerised machine in a silver finish and the Simplicity Silk 403, a top of the range sewing and embroidery machine. Simplicity’s Satin 197 features a 30-character memory function, an LCD screen and impressive 197 stitch count, including 8 button holes and eyelet stitches as well as having an extension table available too.

Sewing and embroidering with equal aplomb, the Simplicity Silk 403 is both fantastically specified but also incredibly well priced. The machine features a whole host of functions including 403 different stitches, 40 built-in embroidery designs, 97 embroidery alphabet options, as well as a large LCD screen. It has all the features of a top of the range sewing machine such as variable stitch length and width .....

Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default cricut expression 2 updating with cricut sync

can anyone help me out with a problem with this?have registered my new machine which arrived yesterday and now am trying to update it thru cricut.com.it starts the update,does 1 percent and says it may take a few hours(!!) and does'nt go any further.2 attempts so far this evening and other half is getting frustrated with it.
      cricut site seems to be extremely slow.any ideas would be very helpful.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello! I expect the site will be pretty busy today as there were big sales on Cricut machines in the States today so lots of new users downloading updates! Might be speedier first thing tomorrow morning.

You do need to turn your virus protection/firewall off - have you done that?
      Scrappy Soo - my paper, ink and all things glittery blog
      Things Soo Likes - my knitting blog

Post Thanks / Like

tried it after taking firewall down,but no luck.will try again tomorrow