Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create stunning festive projects with the TODO Crafting Machine and Winter Accessories!

The revolutionary multi-functional TODO offers a whole host of crafting options in one versatile, high quality machine. The ONLY die-crafting machine that combines hot foiling, embossing, die-cutting, and letterpress, giving you the freedom to create beautiful mixed media projects to the highest level. Designed and developed with crafters in mind, the machine features a two-way roller that is adjustable with 12 dial settings, meaning crafters can use a selection of thicker materials, dies and embossing folders. .....

Read More

Rosemary Merry introduces Luxury Card Kit with Double Discount on Create and Craft!

Designed with crafters in mind, this fantastic kit provides everything you need to make 16 stunning cards and the toppers are exceptional quality. The unusual shaped designs including flowers, hexagons and scalloped edge cards provide a unique and premium feel and are all created in coordinating jewel colours and beautiful foiled finishes .....

Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default free mo manning digi stamp

Just seen this on FB - free mo manning A Big Whoop digi stamp but only for the next 5 hours.

Teacherspet Guest

Thanks for the heads up I've just downloaded it. I do go on there regularly and check but it's still easy to miss a freebie. I did miss the last one by about 1 hour but it can't be helped.

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
      Post Thanks / Like

I missed it!!!!!