Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create and Craft have already given away over £630,000 of gifts to their Club Members so far in 2016

Create and Craft, the Original and Multi-Award Winning TV Craft Channel, are celebrating giving over £630,000 worth of craft gifts so far in 2016.

The Create and Craft Club is a brilliant community offering a whole host of special offers and promotions, with almost 90,000 members. Club members are rewarded with a whole host of exclusive benefits, including; a 10% discount on Create and Craft prices, a quarterly club magazine with lots of craft projects and also a free memberís gift. The club is easy to join at www.createandcraft.tv/join-the-club for £20 and customers also receive a £10 voucher to spend immediately, on top of their 10% discount from their first order onwards.

All members of the Create and Craft club need to do to receive their members gift is go to the ĎMemberís Areaí on the Create and Craft website, click on the Memberís Gift, add it to their basket and the price of the gift is automatically taken off at the checkout if you are a club member. Each memberís gift has a retail value of £9.99 and all club members need to pay is the postage.

Since the start of 2016, Create and Craft club members have claimed over 63,000 club member gifts .....

Read More

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Sue Wilson's Blog

I urge you all to read Sue Wilson's Blog today. It's inspiring, uplifting and poignant

www.particraft.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

It was very uplifting. Made me feel the lack of that kind of family love even more keenly. My father once advised my children, "Never trust anyone, even your mother".
      I try to let it all go, but it's so hard.
      Happy day all.
      Kate x
      My blog: tattersandfrills.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

What an interesting and inspiring read. Thanks for pointing it out, Great Aunt Fish.
      My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.

craftycat Guest

Gulp!

So wish I'd had a dad like that. I know just what you mean Kate, not easy to let go is it. At least I've got two wonderful children and daughter in law!
      Last edited by craftycat; 08-03-2012 at 03:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Regina Brett's 45 lessons of life are so very true. Sue's dad is going to leave a very big hole in his family's life.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I've had a good old cry (life is tough at the moment within our family) and even though I'm 58 and my mum died 15 years ago I still miss her dreadfully and wish I had her to turn to - never take what you have for granted because one day you will realise just how much you had, things change and you can't turn back the clock.

Teacherspet Guest

It brought tears to my eyes too, when I read it. I'm so greatful I still have both my parents when others don't - I'm 58 and my parents are 83 and 91. I think those lessons of life are worth printing out and framing.

Jan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
      Well I've had a good old cry (life is tough at the moment within our family) and even though I'm 58 and my mum died 15 years ago I still miss her dreadfully and wish I had her to turn to - never take what you have for granted because one day you will realise just how much you had, things change and you can't turn back the clock.
      I'm 51 (52 next month) and my mum also died 15 years ago (aged 60) and I still miss her. It's 11 years since my dad died and I miss him too. I also feel for what they have missed in the family - my youngest daughter was only 9 months old when my mum died.

I totally agree with the last bit of your post.

Post Thanks / Like

I lost my mum 16 years ago. No warning, she wasn't ill, just gone. She was only 71, and we hadn't even started thinking about her as being old. My dad is still going, he is 91. Mum's elder sister is also still around. She is 99 next month, and until 12 months ago, lived independently in a flat, until she fell ill and after leaving hospital, she moved into a nursing home.

Post Thanks / Like

I lost my dad 12 years ago and my mum 11, but I still miss them and would like to tell them about their grandchildren and know how proud they would be.But it does make me live life to the full and enjoy myself because I feel we here for such a short time. I have lost quite a few friends at a young age . I read Sue Wilsons lovely blog and could hear the love of father shine through.