Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create & Craft announces ‘game-changing’ Spellbinders Partnership

Create & Craft TV and Spellbinders today announce an exclusive partnership which is set to bring inspiration and even more product innovation to the channel.

Launching in April, the award-winning Spellbinders brand brings new guests, techniques and creative ideas to Create & Craft consumers.

Create & Craft Channel CEO Tony Sheridan, said:

‘The Spellbinders partnership is a game-changer and provides a new dimension to creativity across several craft categories. I believe our customers want and expect inspirational power brands with award-winning credentials. This partnership delivers on both those demands .....

Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Cricut wifi adaptor on website

Ive just been looking at the C&C website - top brands - cricut - accessories and see that on page 2 they have the cricut wifi adaptor - item number 196812 and as the picture is 'coming soon' I assume it is now available. I know someone on the forum was looking for it, but cannot find the message. Hope this helps.

edit - just see Alan's long post - D'oh!

Post Thanks / Like

Producer John was talking about it last night and said it was on it's way.

Post Thanks / Like

It was me and I am so tempted but DH is watching what I spend now he has been made redundant so will have to wait till it's my birthday in september. I have been looking at the web site and sooooooo want the paddington bear serif digi kit. I can't understand why it's on the cricut programme though.