Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create and Craft have already given away over £630,000 of gifts to their Club Members so far in 2016

Create and Craft, the Original and Multi-Award Winning TV Craft Channel, are celebrating giving over £630,000 worth of craft gifts so far in 2016.

The Create and Craft Club is a brilliant community offering a whole host of special offers and promotions, with almost 90,000 members. Club members are rewarded with a whole host of exclusive benefits, including; a 10% discount on Create and Craft prices, a quarterly club magazine with lots of craft projects and also a free memberís gift. The club is easy to join at www.createandcraft.tv/join-the-club for £20 and customers also receive a £10 voucher to spend immediately, on top of their 10% discount from their first order onwards.

All members of the Create and Craft club need to do to receive their members gift is go to the ĎMemberís Areaí on the Create and Craft website, click on the Memberís Gift, add it to their basket and the price of the gift is automatically taken off at the checkout if you are a club member. Each memberís gift has a retail value of £9.99 and all club members need to pay is the postage.

Since the start of 2016, Create and Craft club members have claimed over 63,000 club member gifts .....

Read More

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Default qvc presenters past & present

does anyone know if anyone left for the new bloke to join QVC? and what ever happened to the two Karas? i think ones surname was Tryton.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah one kara trittion left to do more children programs and the other just goes and comes when she feels like it

but apart from that no-one has left

sue b Guest

Kara Baker didn't come back after she had her baby.....she only came on in one show to show off her baby....sorry don't remember whether it was a boy or a girl!!

Post Thanks / Like

she did come back for a couple of shows then went off again

Post Thanks / Like

That new guy looks really slimey - or is it just me?
      The crafter formerly known as "the crafter formerly known as Blarf"! Ha ha!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
      she did come back for a couple of shows then went off again

Did she? I must have blinked :D

Post Thanks / Like

Last time I saw Kara Tritton was on something OH was watching on the History channel.
      Only saw the new bloke for a matter of minutes and thought he was a bit ughhhhh :)

Post Thanks / Like

Both Kara's left ages ago, there are rumours on ST.com of Craig being dropped and Anthony working for Gala Bingo channel - but who knows...

Post Thanks / Like

but Craig is great, i really like him.

Post Thanks / Like

what is st.com? i couldn't find it