Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create and Craft TV launch Exclusive sewing machine range with Simplicity

Simplicity sewing pattern devotees are in for a treat with the launch of a new line of Simplicity sewing machines, in an exclusive partnership with Create and Craft.

Both models are stunning to look at with their simple yet contemporary red dot design motifs and silver control panels, set on the crisp white machine body. The models include the Simplicity Satin 197, a high end, fully computerised machine in a silver finish and the Simplicity Silk 403, a top of the range sewing and embroidery machine. Simplicity’s Satin 197 features a 30-character memory function, an LCD screen and impressive 197 stitch count, including 8 button holes and eyelet stitches as well as having an extension table available too.

Sewing and embroidering with equal aplomb, the Simplicity Silk 403 is both fantastically specified but also incredibly well priced. The machine features a whole host of functions including 403 different stitches, 40 built-in embroidery designs, 97 embroidery alphabet options, as well as a large LCD screen. It has all the features of a top of the range sewing machine such as variable stitch length and width .....

Read More

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Who's that girl?

The presenter on with Sheena right now? I've never seen her before but so far I think she's great, hope she's going to be a regular.

Post Thanks / Like

Zoe-Ann Phillips. Replacement for Ellis maybe?
      She comes across quite well, doesn't she!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rosilee View Post
      Zoe-Ann Phillips. Replacement for Ellis maybe?
      She comes across quite well, doesn't she!
      She certainly does.Like I say, I hope she stays, she seems so friendly and genuine. I love her style.

Post Thanks / Like

I was just wondering that as everyone else who is new has had a bit of an introduction so perhaps she is from Ideal World or been on before. She is really good with a pleasant voice, no umming or erring and asking sensible questions as someone completely new to craft would do.

craftycat Guest

Only saw a few minutes of the show but really impressed with the new presenter

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with everything you said, Jenty. It really is lovely to see (and hear) someone with nothing irritating about her at all. Very professional indeed and a lovely manner.

Post Thanks / Like

I liked her too - makes a change, doesn't it!!!
      Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you are going to get...!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the thread title janj - I've now got the song going round and round in my head! God forbid if I start to sing - everyone will move!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
      Thanks for the thread title janj - I've now got the song going round and round in my head! God forbid if I start to sing - everyone will move!!!
      Tee Hee, sorry about that.

Post Thanks / Like

She is lovely!