Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create and Craft have already given away over £630,000 of gifts to their Club Members so far in 2016

Create and Craft, the Original and Multi-Award Winning TV Craft Channel, are celebrating giving over £630,000 worth of craft gifts so far in 2016.

The Create and Craft Club is a brilliant community offering a whole host of special offers and promotions, with almost 90,000 members. Club members are rewarded with a whole host of exclusive benefits, including; a 10% discount on Create and Craft prices, a quarterly club magazine with lots of craft projects and also a free memberís gift. The club is easy to join at www.createandcraft.tv/join-the-club for £20 and customers also receive a £10 voucher to spend immediately, on top of their 10% discount from their first order onwards.

All members of the Create and Craft club need to do to receive their members gift is go to the ĎMemberís Areaí on the Create and Craft website, click on the Memberís Gift, add it to their basket and the price of the gift is automatically taken off at the checkout if you are a club member. Each memberís gift has a retail value of £9.99 and all club members need to pay is the postage.

Since the start of 2016, Create and Craft club members have claimed over 63,000 club member gifts .....

Read More

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Who's that girl?

The presenter on with Sheena right now? I've never seen her before but so far I think she's great, hope she's going to be a regular.

Post Thanks / Like

Zoe-Ann Phillips. Replacement for Ellis maybe?
      She comes across quite well, doesn't she!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rosilee View Post
      Zoe-Ann Phillips. Replacement for Ellis maybe?
      She comes across quite well, doesn't she!
      She certainly does.Like I say, I hope she stays, she seems so friendly and genuine. I love her style.

Post Thanks / Like

I was just wondering that as everyone else who is new has had a bit of an introduction so perhaps she is from Ideal World or been on before. She is really good with a pleasant voice, no umming or erring and asking sensible questions as someone completely new to craft would do.

craftycat Guest

Only saw a few minutes of the show but really impressed with the new presenter

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with everything you said, Jenty. It really is lovely to see (and hear) someone with nothing irritating about her at all. Very professional indeed and a lovely manner.

Post Thanks / Like

I liked her too - makes a change, doesn't it!!!
      Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you are going to get...!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the thread title janj - I've now got the song going round and round in my head! God forbid if I start to sing - everyone will move!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
      Thanks for the thread title janj - I've now got the song going round and round in my head! God forbid if I start to sing - everyone will move!!!
      Tee Hee, sorry about that.

Post Thanks / Like

She is lovely!