Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spellbinders Blockbuster 10pm tonight

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spellbinders Blockbuster 10pm tonight

Being a nosy so and so after reading Graham's thread about the Love Craft event and seeing there was a spellbinder blockbuster at 10pm I decided to see what was showing on the Ideal World website. Well all I can say is the powers that be have obviously not heard there is a credit crunch going on unless tonight they are going to really slash the price of the blockbuster which at the moments is a staggering 430.77 for 15 sets of dies, 5 mbossability folders and 3 3d mbossability folders. Included in the package are 5 sets of the new Imperial Gold dies which I understand you need a magnetic adaptor to use but this piece of equipment is NOT included in the blockbuster deal nor can I see it to buy as a seperate item.

I am truly staggered at the size of the blockbuster - yes there are smaller sets available but I cannot believe they are saying the 5 sets of Imperial Gold dies are on sale - reduced from a massive 189.91 to 99.95. A quick internet search will show any number of retailers that arent even charging the lower price for the 5 sets once they go on general release.

Of course I will set my sky to record the shows and hope for some really wonderful demo's and will then pop off to Icon uk and place an advance order for the dies I really love and sit back and wait for them to come in March and be pleased I waited and saved myself an arm and a leg.

2. Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Gosh thank you for mentioning this !

I would have missed it otherwise, not that I will be shelling out 400+ on dies.

4.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I thought exactly the same Morgana, staggering!

6.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

What? Are they having a laugh?

8.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

OMG - I feel ill - sends me into a panic attack when they are 200+. I wonder if it is Sue? Will whizz over to her site to see. I hope it is because I can't put up with many more CDs.

10.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Well in an odd sort of way that makes me happy! I definitely won't be tempted - as even if the price is slashed in half it's still more than I'm willing or able to part with at the moment.
    Scrappy Soo - my paper, ink and all things glittery blog
    Things Soo Likes - my knitting blog

12.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Just saw that Jo is doing the launch show tonight. Some info on her blog:

http://letscreateakajochannon.blogsp...er-launch.html
    Scrappy Soo - my paper, ink and all things glittery blog
    Things Soo Likes - my knitting blog

14.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Where is Sue these days? I really find her inspiring and always looked forward to her shows.

16.    Sponsored Links

Teacherspet Guest

oops posted twice

18.    Sponsored Links

Teacherspet Guest

Any I want will come from icon too............ I don't mind the wait when I get them cheaper.

I do think they could sell smaller bundles though, what with big energy bills at this time of year I'm surprised there are people out there left to buy this.

They wll have it on flexipay but I think there must be a lot of people who still have payments to make on those pre-christmas deals that they did...