Flower

Thread: Paperama

Post Thanks / Like

Default Paperama

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Keith previously from Kanban demoing, I knew that Aspire was their company but it made me laugh when Martyn was asking him about his background as if he was a complete beginner. Kanban were a massive part of the crafting industry and I've met Keith at a couple of QVC events and he's a lovely fella.

I loved Kanban stuff so I'm glad to see them back albeit in a new guise.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

looked just the same stuff as HD and CC sell, which I'm afraid doesn't interest me in the least. I did like what he did with the flowers/leaves, that was a good idea, though they were still not my scene.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

As soon as the show started I thought "I've got that kit" and when I checked I have but in different colours. The quality is very good so I'll be looking out for their shows in the future. Maybe they are producing stuff with old artwork they own. Here's wishing them well in this adventure
    Lin

Post Thanks / Like

Rather stupidly though the kits are Aspire kits on the C&C website, so now they have 3 names!!!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

:mysmilie_11: (My thoughts too Roc) :mysmilie_850:

Post Thanks / Like

I think I missed this thought I have some recollection of watching the show I totally missed the kanban connection.

So what name are they trading under so I can have a second look at the products? I have a LOT of kanban kits some of which I need to sell on as I will never use them.

Thanks