Flower
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

ooh haven't had any of that for years, only because a tumbler full isn't good for me!!

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahahaha, I used to say I needed a teat on the end, a bit like a baby's bottle! ;) I did rather go off it at one time though. Went to Ireland and stayed a couple of nights with a friend. Well I had no sooner got through the kitchen door than she was feeding me Baileys. We went to a dance thingie one evening, first drink was Baileys. My second drink was an orange Britvic, followed by another Baileys, followed by an orange Britvic. Every time Madie bought me a drink it was Baileys, every time I bought me a drink it was an orange Britvic. After a while I became somewhat saturated by both, and would have killed for a cup of tea or coffee.

After parting from Madie the following day I was making my way back to Lanesborough. Walking down the street of Longford town from the railway station to the taxi, no buses in that part of the universe, a chap reeled out of one pub, then straight into another. I was so disgusted that I was all for signing the pledge then and there. Wouldn't have been any skin of my nose if I had as I seldom drink anyway. Have to watch it these days anyway as some of the pain killers I take and alcohol don't mix. At least I assume that is why it says not to consume the stuff on the packs. Don't drink tea or coffee much either. I'm a real bore aren't I? :)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog