Flower

Thread: Debbie Shore

Post Thanks / Like

Default Debbie Shore

I have just received the following from Crafters Companion - thought it might be of interest to some

We’re so happy for our good friend Debbie Shore - you were absolutely loving Debbie's One Day Wonder shows on Create & Craft this morning - so much so that her One Day Wonder sold out after just two shows! If you loved what you saw and are wondering where you can get more hints, tips, inspiration and sewing goodies, head over to Debbie’s new website - www.DebbieShore.tv
    If you’re a fan of Debbie’s YouTube channel or are an avid reader of her old ‘Sew What?’ blog, Debbie has now pulled everything into one place and created a one stop source for her latest news, launches, tutorials and inspiration. You’ll also find a new shop, packed with fabrics, tools and other goodies you can use in your own makes. Sign up to her newsletter too, to have all her news delivered straight to your inbox.
    The lovely Debbie has even said that Crafter’s Companion customers can save a fabulous 10% on their first order before the end of January, when you sign up to her newsletter! Read on for more information!

Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked for this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I wondered what had happened to the shows, now I know.

The CD's looked interesting, but I have loads of patterns for bags, including those in two of her books, so I didn't invest.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that Deefy, bookmarked it. I had a bad night with my foot so had a lie in this morning followed by an afternoon on the settee with foot propped up & my viewing sorted to watch the programme. However it was Martyn and wots her name (gosh my memory) saying everything had been re-written because Debbie had had an early bath (sell out) I was gutted I tell you! pleased for her though, she's a nice lass.

Post Thanks / Like

Have I missed something? What has happened to your foot? Whatever - get better soon!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Had surgery on my big toe Deefy, dreading first dressings tomoro but I'll be brave!! I asked for a sticker on Wed but man said he didn't have any - pah! Can take up to 12 wks to heal. Fingers crossed its the end of it now!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry JM, missed that. Hope you're feeling alot better soon, I am sure you will be fine tomorrow. You are a very brave girl - and deserve a lolly at least or a stick of rock! xx

Post Thanks / Like

Get well soon big toe!:mysmilie_853:

Post Thanks / Like

Aww thank you girls, I am supposed to be waited on for 72 hrs ha!ha! b..... ha!ha!

:mysmilie_507::mysmilie_867::mysmilie_514:
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Get well big toe from me too. :coffee:

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog