Flower
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: ok now im confused

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Wink ok now im confused

    as ive just found this item as its brand new to the website

    We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Tool with 4 Heads & 4 Thread Packs
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.508166

    but there is no details down the bottom but if you look at this one

    We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Tool with 4 Heads & 4 Thread Packs
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.590213

    its the same pics & everything

    just seems mighty wierd to me
    STAR IN THE HOOD

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Posts
    9,801
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It says no longer available on both links. Not that great anyway. I bought all but the mat from Dot's shop last year, might even have been the year before, not exactly overwhelmed with it.

    Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

    http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

    https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In A Little World Of My Own
    Posts
    9,582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    My that is old stock
    Think they had it in last clicks over a year ago
    Was still over priced then lol
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    It says no longer available on both links. Not that great anyway. I bought all but the mat from Dot's shop last year, might even have been the year before, not exactly overwhelmed with it.

    Roz
    the top one would as its brand new only just been added to the site tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    My that is old stock
    Think they had it in last clicks over a year ago
    Was still over priced then lol
    it cant be as they wouldnt of gave it a brand new item number if it was old stock as they would of used the same item number for it
    STAR IN THE HOOD

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,879
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    They both say unavailable Ian, had a look myself - don't know why really, don't need anything!! (Was gonna put you a wavey-smiley on but we've still got these c*** smileys that no-one uses so you'll have to pretend! Me and LJ have both sent PM's to Graham but he must be v busy)
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post
     

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In A Little World Of My Own
    Posts
    9,582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    the top one would as its brand new only just been added to the site tonight



    it cant be as they wouldnt of gave it a brand new item number if it was old stock as they would of used the same item number for it
    Maybe new stock but it's the same old item
    Still showing unavailable lol
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    They both say unavailable Ian, had a look myself - don't know why really, don't need anything!! (Was gonna put you a wavey-smiley on but we've still got these c*** smileys that no-one uses so you'll have to pretend! Me and LJ have both sent PM's to Graham but he must be v busy)
    the new one of course would say that & the old one aint in stock now so it would say that again so its really wierd to use a new item number for it if its an identical item to the old one & maybe i need to come help him out on this site a bit more

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    Maybe new stock but it's the same old item
    Still showing unavailable lol
    if its the excate same as the last one then it would be under the same item number so somethings gotta be different
    STAR IN THE HOOD

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In A Little World Of My Own
    Posts
    9,582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Maybe they are playing the c&c game
    Same item ,two different item numbers and prices lol
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    Maybe they are playing the c&c game
    Same item ,two different item numbers and prices lol
    haha you could be right but this is just freaky as Q dont do craft so playing that game with one is just strange
    STAR IN THE HOOD

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    now i know why!!

    its an "AS IS" item

    Our 'As Is' products are items which are not in their original manufactured condition or packaging, they may be returns from other customers, or come from discounted ranges. But be quick, there is only a limited number.
    STAR IN THE HOOD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •