Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create & Craft announces ‘game-changing’ Spellbinders Partnership

Create & Craft TV and Spellbinders have announced an exclusive partnership which is set to bring inspiration and even more product innovation to the channel.

Launching in April, the award-winning Spellbinders brand brings new guests, techniques and creative ideas to Create & Craft consumers.

Create & Craft Channel CEO Tony Sheridan, said:

‘The Spellbinders partnership is a game-changer and provides a new dimension to creativity across several craft categories. I believe our customers want and expect inspirational power brands with award-winning credentials. This partnership delivers on both those demands.’

Spellbinders’ CEO Greg Tipsord, promises a wealth of vibrant new design concepts at the channel:

‘Our priority over the last few years has been to take Spellbinders’ elegant style and extend the look into new design areas. This is going to generate real excitement and I can’t wait for Create & Craft customers to experience .....

Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default CD Sunday Blog Challenge

Today is the first challenge at CD Sunday where I'm part of the design team. The theme is no image or photo and at first I was stumped but then my brain went into overdrive and I thought of loads of things I could do. Click on the link to see my entry along with the ones from the other DT members:

http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.co...chosen-by.html

It would be great if some of you could enter the challenge - just remember to use something from a craft CD or you can use Serif Craft Artist, My Craft Studio, DoCrafts Digital designer and others of the same ilk. There's always a prize for the person whose card is chosen as the winner. And you don't need a blog to join in you can just email your entry. The challenge runs for 2 weeks and ends on Saturday 25th June at 13:00 pm.

Post Thanks / Like

Very interesting link PP. I do like your card and also the one made by the other newbie. I think they stand out.
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely cards made for the challenge PP.

I have a drawer full of cd's from when I started crafting but they never stood a chance of seeing daylight once I got into stamping.
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lovepaperstroking2 View Post
      Lovely cards made for the challenge PP.

I have a drawer full of cd's from when I started crafting but they never stood a chance of seeing daylight once I got into stamping.
      Ah but you can still do stampingand use the backing papers from a CD to compliment them!
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/