Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create & Craft announces ‘game-changing’ Spellbinders Partnership

Create & Craft TV and Spellbinders have announced an exclusive partnership which is set to bring inspiration and even more product innovation to the channel.

Launching in April, the award-winning Spellbinders brand brings new guests, techniques and creative ideas to Create & Craft consumers.

Create & Craft Channel CEO Tony Sheridan, said:

‘The Spellbinders partnership is a game-changer and provides a new dimension to creativity across several craft categories. I believe our customers want and expect inspirational power brands with award-winning credentials. This partnership delivers on both those demands.’

Spellbinders’ CEO Greg Tipsord, promises a wealth of vibrant new design concepts at the channel:

‘Our priority over the last few years has been to take Spellbinders’ elegant style and extend the look into new design areas. This is going to generate real excitement and I can’t wait for Create & Craft customers to experience .....

Read More

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Poppy Fields Search

Hi.
      I'm looking for images of a traditional poppy field ( not modern or abstract) to use in a memorial book for WW1 commemorations coming up at the end ofnext year. My K & N group are helping to put a display together about the soldiers featured on the plaque in the local church. So far have only foundsingle poppies or ones that feature owls and other animals. Can anyone suggest a cd please ?
      Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

ooh what a lovely idea EA, I can't think of one recently but I think Joanna Sheen had a "Diary of an Edwardian Lady" some years ago I wonder if it could be on there? Some years later, Sara Davies had a similar one. Bet someone will be along soon who knows of one for you.

Here you go chuck, theres some ever so pretty ones on here and they are free, something may be suitable?

http://all-free-download.com/free-photos/poppy.html
      Last edited by Jacksmissis; 14-07-2016 at 07:26 PM. Reason: added abit

Post Thanks / Like

I have just googled free poppy field images
      there are a lot of lovely images
      Hope that helps
      You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Some beautiful pics in there JM.
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

I thought they're was some beauties too, and one in particular pulled at me...........it was just green grass with 1 red poppy amongst it, I thought it was very touching.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the suggestions, the images are lovely. Does anyone know if I they can be used in serif or My Craft Studio so I can make backing papers etc. I've only ever used standard cd images before.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't clicked on the link but if you are able to save them as a picture on your computer you can then click on 'Photo' in CA and choose which picture you want. When you're taken back to your page you have a little grey square where your curser is, just click and drag the picture to the size you want.

ADDED: I've just clicked on the link and some of the pictures are from Shutterstock's site. You will have to pay for any of the pictures you want and then you won't have the white lines/writing across them. Some of the others are free and I've just saved one to my PC and opened it in CA.
      Last edited by pyjama princess; 15-07-2016 at 02:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the help PP.
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Really lovely images on there.