Listings UK v USA

Post Thanks / Like

Default Listings UK v USA

I know several members have visited the US website as well as the UK one. I have noticed that the UK one is not as well maintained as the US one for TV schedules. You can't look at the week's shows as easily and plan your viewing like you used to be able to do. I wonder why they seem better organised on the US one?

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Good question, wish I knew the answer. I was really miffed with them in June when we were about to go on holiday. Jane Greenoff was on, and I had money to spend, and I wanted to spend it on her goodies, as one does. Could I find out what the heck was on, could I hell. :(

I particularly wanted to buy before the day as there was free/capped postage, or something of that ilk. I know I can get 10% off and free postage by buying directly from Jane, but I had vouchers to use. Not that I exactly needed any more of her goodies by the way, but since when has need got anything to do with it!!! ;)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

That cheeses me off with QVC as well - they're always saying stuffs wizzing out before it went to air.............ok but how?????? When you can't see the products on that show until after the programme has finishied !!

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by generaltao View Post
    Yeah, QVC doesn't respect its UK customers. It doesn't even source its items from the country. I wanted to buy a bed from Quiet Night Beds they had, a quality king size bed, but the one I was sent was an import.
    Your bed may not have been from the UK but they certainly do source other items from the UK