Flower
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: In trouble?

Post Thanks / Like

Default In trouble?

I just saw on facebook that The Craft Channel owe Colourcraft C&A Limited 14,000 and are not answering calls. They've apparently announced their european backers have pulled out so the company think they might not get their money. They sell brusho paints. I'd suggest if anyone wants these paints they go direct to the company as they have said that no orders taken over the weekend can be fulfilled until some sort of arrangement is made about payment....
    Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you are going to get...!

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Oooooo, Hochanda really should learn to pay their bills. I wonder why they haven't, an oversight perhaps, or something really naughty. Not that I would buy anything from Hochanda as I wouldn't trust them to get the time of day correct. Tell me it is my fault when things go wrong once is bad enough, but twice is unforgivable. Even C & C sort it out when they have made a boo boo, which considering how long I have been shopping with them, hasn't been all that often.

Regardless of which shopping channel is selling goodies I might possibly be interested in, I always check out the prices elsewhere first. All except the Elizabeth Designs sweater die that is.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Roz it isn't Hochy, it is The Craft Channel...
    Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you are going to get...!

Post Thanks / Like

OMG. I don't watch TCC but hope that everything is OK because at the end of day it all comes down to jobs for peeps.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I used to work in bought ledger and had to pay the accounts, my boss (the Financial Director) wouldn't pay until we got the final demand. There were a few exceptions but not many.

I hope it's something like this rather than them going broke.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

I've just had a quick look at the Colourcraft Facebook page and apparently TCC owe money to another 6 small firms as well. Nawty!

Add on: Just read a bit further down and they are saying that one of the other companies is owed 12,000 and another 4,000.

Someone is saying that it is unprofessional to discuss the matter which should be between them and TCC, but I agree with Colourcraft that it reflects on them if peeps don't receive their orders.
    Last edited by Deefersmum; 22-11-2016 at 10:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I must be very lucky, because I've never had any problems with Hochanda over the past year.

Whenever I have had a problem with orders it was always with C & C, though not for some time now either.

I hope TCC are ok, as like Deefersmum said it down to jobs at the end of the day.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear. Doesn't sound good. Makes me wonder if having 3 craft channels is sustainable. The market must be saturated by now.

Post Thanks / Like

Chocolate Baroque have also stopped supplying TCC.https://www.facebook.com/ChocolateBaroque

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
    Roz it isn't Hochy, it is The Craft Channel...
    Ooops sorry chuck. Wonder why I read it as Hochanda? Maybe I need to book my visit to Specsavers a tad early!!!

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog