Flower
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: In trouble?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    Debbie Greenwood is no longer a director either.
    No, she resigned her directorship on 15 June this year. I wonder if TCC would have been more successful if they'd been on Freeview. I didn't watch the channel but I often read comments about the paper-crafting they showed being very basic and old-fashioned.

Post Thanks / Like

I just tried to go to the TCC website and it seems to be down.

Post Thanks / Like

No problems here and I am sitting in a waiting room waiting for my car to be serviced!
    I do hope TCC aren't about to disappear. The absence of Debbie Greenwood is explained by her no longer being a director. Could be why Nigel changed his mind and why Dali changed channels.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bdreish View Post
    Apparently Dawn Bibby has gone to China on a buying spree for TCC (thought she was ill, she seems to travel a lot for someone who is poorly).
    I hope they bought her a return ticket beforehand (well maybe not - nawty )
    Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ohh could she be buying up all the dies we found
    Can see it now
    These dies are great value at 8.99
    And they are not available anywhere else only on TCC
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

That naughty step is going to need an extension built on the side soon, plus a bathroom the way you lot are going!!
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EssexAnne View Post
    That naughty step is going to need an extension built on the side soon, plus a bathroom the way you lot are going!!
    I can't I'm afraid - my back is killing me....... If I got on the naughty step I probably wouldn't be able to get back up
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
    I can't I'm afraid - my back is killing me....... If I got on the naughty step I probably wouldn't be able to get back up
    I cannot climb stairs very well at the moment and would find it impossible to sit down on them too Deefers.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Huh, I have read some rubbish excuses about not going on the nawty step tonight, but hey ho, hugs for all.

Debbie is supposed to have broken her foot/ankle/leg, not sure which. Not that I would wish any of the three on her you understand, I am not that vindictive, but I do prefer the channel without her. She was definitely hard work, and talked far too much for my liking, as in not letting the paying guest get a word in edgeways.

I say 'paying' guest because most of their profits end up with TCC, Hochanda, or C & C. Dot once told me it was 60% with C & C, which did seem a lot to me. Jane Greenoff wouldn't say how much, but she did say it was a lot, which is no doubt one of the reasons she is only on once a moth at most. I spoke to Sue from Springwood House Designs on Thursday, she said Hochanda charge 55%. Don't know what TCC charge as I didn't get around to talking to their suppliers. Actually I did speak to one, like Jane she didn't say how much TCC charge, but she said she wasn't exactly happy about it, so I assume it would have been somewhere between 50% and 60%.

I think it was a huge mistake that TCC have not gone down the Freeview route. Yes they are now on Freeview, but not everybody has the television receiver to be able to get it, and most in the south east couldn't get it even if they had. Folks have been telling them and Hochanda since day 1 that they also need to get themselves onto Virgin. Not that they have any say in that, it is up to Virgin who and who isn't on their channel.

Of the three channles I reckon TCC are the cheapest for many products. Hochanda have a nice selection, but are expensive. The least said about how boring C & C have become the better.

Roz
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bdreish View Post
    I cannot climb stairs very well at the moment and would find it impossible to sit down on them too Deefers.
    We could stand in the corner together?
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post