Flower
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have Freeview, but you can watch on line. I'm watching at the moment and like the fabric they are showing (ditsy print). I am going to have a go at some mug rugs and this would be lovely................................ Oh poop!

Post Thanks / Like

I have just received an email from the sewing quarter saying that they have launched.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know whether it is just me being thick BUT it would seem that when you click on a section i.e. fabric nothing comes up. I've tried to access it in different ways but nothing works.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi I'm a newbie to this forum so not sure if/when this will go online as I think I am on probation as my first post has not yet appeared.
    I have tried to click on all the sections and am also getting nothing. Computer glitch their end?

Post Thanks / Like

Some of their links don't appear to have been hyperlinked. Probably techie teething problems

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

Only main homepage showing up for me too. It's not just you Deefy, dont panic!I
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

if you take the product code "VGMY14" ect you can put that in the search to see the item but dont know if you can buy it that way
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to watching as I am on the verge of buying myself a new machine. My last one met a sad end as it got moved to a table in front of a very sunny window which caused part of the outer casing to warp.

Hoping for some stunning fabrics as I haven't been impressed with most of the offerings on the other channels.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor little machine, you are a cruel woman. :(

I tend to buy most of my fabrics from Hafeez (spl) in the market, or from a shop in town that sells fabric, pre-loved sewing machines, and other stitchy related items. I've also bought from Fun2Do in Carlisle, the market in Carlisle, Silver Beaded Needle in Cockermouth, and in days of old, from Dot's shop. All the fabric I have seen on the telly channels has looked either poor quality, or very expensive. In fact even the poorer quality fabrics are expensive compared to what I have bought elsewhere. Bought some lovely fabric from Harrogate at the knitting & stitching show. When Christine and i went to the parchment show at Harrogate we called into Duttons for Buttons, bought some lovely tartan fabric there.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I had the email although haven't had chance to watch it yet. Did I read it right and that it is only live in the mornings?