Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create and Craft’s Birthday celebrations just got even better- HALF PRICE CLUB MEMBERSHIP offer for everyone!

Create and Craft have launched their biggest event this year in celebration of their 14th Birthday. The event promises to be unmissable as the craft carnival comes to town with special games, fun and prizes to be had as well as Exclusive World launches from a whole host of brands AND Free P&P available across Create and Craft’s extensive product range*. But that’s not all! Create and Craft are also giving an extra special birthday present back to their amazing customers, offering everyone the opportunity to Join the Create & Craft Club for HALF PRICE!

For one week only, between Thursday 20th April at 8am until Wednesday 26th April at 11.59pm, customers will be able to join or renew their membership to the Create and Craft Club for just £10 .....

Read More

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
      Post Thanks / Like

Default 2nd opinion needed please!

I've been toying with the idea of getting an Accuquilt cutter for a while now . C& C website has 2 cutters which sound the same to me but with £100 difference!

360041 has description and picture . Cutter, value die , pick and booklet . £249.99 with 4 flexi pays and 2.99 delivery.

343315 has description but no picture. Cutter and value die . £149.99 . And 6.99 craft universe delivery.

For the extra wait and postage I am tempted by the craft universe one. I think I can live without the pick and project book!

Do I risk it even though there is no picture to compare? I dont want to end up with the Go Baby instead!

Opinions please! Perhaps another person reading the descriptions might see some " catch" I can't!
      Thanks folks.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't see the difference. The mat supplied is the same size so one would assume that it is the GO not the Baby.
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

C&C have a habit of doing this, same item two different item numbers and prices
      Normally the lower price showing out of stock
      Very naughty
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Amazon have the cheaper one for the same price 4.99 delivery and you can get it buy12-16 Jan
      The dearer one on C&C has the 8 inch block and strips which is what pushes the price up

Last edited by Little Jan; 07-01-2017 at 05:05 PM.
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13: