Flower
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rossellacottrel

Post Thanks / Like

There has been crafters companion overload recently, but alongside has been enough messy mixed media stuff to keep me happy, though I am not so enthralled with Sheena now as I once was, tis all very samey I think. I love Leonies stuff, (I know some of you think she's too loud, but I love her!), Indigo Blu, the mixed media Creative Expressions but not the dies and the oh so tidy Phill, Clarity stamping (not Groovi, hate parchment), the pebeo shows and the decoart tho not keen on Andy Skinners' attitude (a personal thing) . There seems so little variety on create and craft now, for the first time in about 10 years will not be renewing membership, the Hochanda one works out better for me. x
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fenpeper/

Post Thanks / Like

Has there been a day lately on c&c that hasn't had Tattered Lace? SW must be laughing all the way to the bank, they must cost tuppence hapenny to make, sold at ridiculous prices, hardly vary from die to die and are on c&c constantly!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

There are so many dies which are so so similar. Many people are selling them, the amount you can get secondhand (often still in their packets!) should you want them is astonishing and they are constantly in sales on craft websites and in shops yet still they keep coming - I'm baffled tbh.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fenpeper/

Post Thanks / Like

I dont buy much from C&C these days, although I do buy kits when they are on special offer with free p&p etc as I make cards for local charities and if I can get bargains I am a happy bunny . I like to watch C&C to get ideas on using the free dies and stamps I get with magazines - no way will I pay the ridiculous prices that all the shopping channels charge for dies.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post