Flower
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No News?

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default No News?

I would have thought there would have been some sort of development on the Craft Channel front by now. They are still showing the same old repeats, with not a thing on their website.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering about that too Roz. It could be that they have paid for air-time and are just using that up. but seems a bit daft doing that if they havent anything to sell. They could also be waiting on the outcome of the Creditors meeting.

Chris

Post Thanks / Like

Wonder what would happen if you tried to buy from the repeats - if you didn't know there were problems? Not that I'm going to risk it peeps!!
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

There are no products available if you click on any items.

Post Thanks / Like

Site also shows no shows available
    I think this could be the end for them
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Just had a look and they are showing repeats
    Think it is disgusting as people might try to ring the number to order
    Will someone answer to take orders for stock they don't have or will the number just ring
    Seems from what I have seen they need a few million to get into credit to pay suppliers
    Think it is about time supplies stop supplying on credit and get cash up front
    I know one supplier is just about hanging on to their once successful business by the skin of their teeth
    This is not hearsay but from the horses mouth
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

In the days when I bought from Imag-e-nation I used to buy goodies on a 30 day credit. I always made sure I paid what I owed before the 30 days were up. However one could see just how much was outstanding on other accounts. In some cases it was many hundreds of pounds, and they had been outstanding for months. In the end they obviously decided to cut their loses and stop the 30 day accounts. I can't say I blame them either.

Roz
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I used to buy from them too, always had good service but I didn't know they had that service Roz. I guess folk who owe money think "they" are the only ones, they don't realise what devastation multiple debts brings. My vet used to have a list up in the surgery of people who'd owed money for months, some were local but most of them were holiday makers who's pet had become poorly and they didn't have the ready funds to sort it out. They don't have it nowadays because you pay as you visit for whatever you've needed.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

The Craft Channel Ltd went into Administration in November and were then bought out on 5th December for 260,000 by another company who are now trading as The Craft Channel.

The Craft Channel Ltds monthly turnover did seem to be going up but overheads were too high to sustain it at the time. As tends to happen things spiral out of control including stock being locked in a warehouse as they owed the storage company 60k +

They now owe millions. All very sad.

What the new Craft Channel people do with the company, who knows.
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hi
    I've just looked on TCC and it says 'This Channel has been suspended due to non payment' so it looks like the end. I've not posted for ages but alway drop in to see what's happening I'm still busy looking after hubby. I do enjoy all the chat and and feedback thanks Ladies
    Babs
    Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked for this post