Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

LETíS CELEBRATE WITH KANBAN ON OUR 4 DAY DEAL

Join Kanban Keith at 4pm on 14th November for the launch of his brand new collection, offered exclusively to Create and Craft UK and USA for 30 days . It incorporates a new designer range featuring iconic designer toppers with coordinating designer card accents and all new sentiment wraps all with the same 'Let's Celebrate' theme.

The special introductory price of £39.99 will save you 50% on the usual price and customers using Flexi-pay can take this home for just £19.99.

READ MORE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Post Thanks / Like

Oh Roz, used to love watching Betty Foster programme on the telly - cant remember what channel but think there was only 3 at the time lol.

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
      Post Thanks / Like

Yup, BBC 1 & 2, and ITV. In those days there did appear to be programs actually worth watching. Apart from the horse racing, some doubt about that these days, the only other decent programs are on BBC4. Dunno what I would do with Lucy, Suzanne, et al. We don't even get Fred anymore, and I loved his programs.

Roz
      Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side. :mysmilie_484:

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

4.    Sponsored Links