Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Hunkydory Craft Stacks Pick of the Week

The complete collection includes all four themes: Tropicanarama, Bee Happy, Garden and Window to the Heart and comprises of 96 Foiled and Die-Cut Topper Sheets, 16 Sheets of Acetate or Parchment Papers, 48 Foiled Background Papers, 96 double-sided printed papers and 96 single sided inserts.

Bee Happy is a super-cute pad filled with playful bees in lovely scenes of nature and the artwork will create lovely projects for all ages, while the soft colour palette adds a lovely touch.

Tropicanarama is a beautifully bright pad with a wonderful tropical theme, incorporating parrots, flamingos and much more. The vibrancy of this pad will help to create stand-out projects.

How Does Your Garden Grow? .....

Read More

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
      Post Thanks / Like

Aww bless her!
      Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Today it's silk Peonies and I love them. I couldn't justify spending on the Craft Buddy ones so found 6 for 1.77 online, ordered on 12th, arrived today.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
      Deefy love, I know its early - and my 2nd coffee went down the sink 'cos it wasn't nice - but how can you have dry wet wipes please?
      You leave them out of the pack to dry out (I leave them on the rads - the smell is lovely) and you use them instead of the foam stuff from Tim Holtz (still got a couple of packs of that!)

You can either use the whole wipe to ink with, or you can cut a piece off. Wrap it round your finger, rub on the ink pad and then ink what you want - edges of cards etc. I find it much better than the foam because you can 'feel' what you are doing.

Add on: Hasten to add the idea wasn't mine, it was something Jo Austin did when she was on C&C.
      Last edited by Deefersmum; 23-04-2017 at 10:39 AM.
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

eeh I say, how clever thanks Deefy. and you won't get all messed up or the colours all going funny either. It had me really puzzled LOL !
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

You can get a big roll of the stuff that wet wipes are made of for just a few pounds. I think I got it at a DIY shop - it's for wiping up paint spills or something. Anyway it didn't cost very much and I've been using it for a couple of years now and there is still plenty left.

Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post