Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create and Craft nominated for 8 awards at the International Craft Awards 2017

Create and Craft, the Original and Multi-Award Winning TV Craft Channel, are honoured to have been nominated for 8 awards at this year’s International Craft Awards, hosted by Crafts Beautiful magazine.

The categories Create and Craft have been nominated in are as follows:

• Best TV Shopping Channel For Crafts
  • Best Craft Website
  • Best Craft Blog
  • Favourite Craft Celebrity: Dean Wilson
  • Best Overall Designer: Stephanie Weightman
  • Best for Quality
  • Best for Customer Service
  • Best Craft Gadget/Machine with the TODO Die Cutting Machine

• Read More

Thread: kraft card

Support CraftTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Default kraft card

Hello, can anyone recommend a seller on ebay for kraft card. I thought it would be easy to find some but there appears to be lots of different qualities. I need some for my stepsons wedding invitations but as I have never bought kraft card before I could do with some guidance please
      lin

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know about ebay - I got some in a mixed package in a sale from Lynda Chapman. I used the Kraft card for Christmas cards and the card itself was good quality.

Post Thanks / Like

I was going to mention Lynda Chapman too! Her site is called Creative Crafting World now. I've never bought kraft card from her but have read loads of blogs where people have used it and her products do have a good name out there in the crafting world.

4.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Snap! I was going to say Lynda as well linnick. I haven't had the actual card in sheets but I have had her Kraft fancy cards. Personally, as its for something so special I wouldn't risk ebay in case its not nice to use. I think Sara D has Kraft card too, and if she gets it from the same place as her other cardstock it will be good stuff. Don't know if Hunkydory do it, but again, if they do then their cardstock is always good stuff too. might be worth checking them all out for quantities etc?
      Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

6.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Anna Marie does nice quality Cardstock, from memory p and p is charged by weight unless you spend over £30 though.

8.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your replies ladies. I will look at the sites you mention. I have never bought kraft card before-I'm a pastels gal!. As it's a special occasion I need it to be good quality. Not my style of card but it's what they want so I'll give it a go
      Lin

10.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Try asking companies for a sample before placing a large order. Any decent company should be happy to send you one.

12.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I have used Foundations Kraft Card in the past. Great quality.

14.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising