Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Hunkydory Craft Stacks Pick of the Week

The complete collection includes all four themes: Tropicanarama, Bee Happy, Garden and Window to the Heart and comprises of 96 Foiled and Die-Cut Topper Sheets, 16 Sheets of Acetate or Parchment Papers, 48 Foiled Background Papers, 96 double-sided printed papers and 96 single sided inserts.

Bee Happy is a super-cute pad filled with playful bees in lovely scenes of nature and the artwork will create lovely projects for all ages, while the soft colour palette adds a lovely touch.

Tropicanarama is a beautifully bright pad with a wonderful tropical theme, incorporating parrots, flamingos and much more. The vibrancy of this pad will help to create stand-out projects.

How Does Your Garden Grow? .....

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introduction

Post Thanks / Like

Hi again everyone, and thank you for the welcome - sorry it's taken a while to get back here to respond. I didn't get notifications about the replies! I appreciate the concern some of you have shown as to whether my post was an advertisement or genuine. Can it not be both!? :) I'm glad to be in the forum and as I get more time am looking forward to contributing a bit more. But I don't expect much or any traffic to my website from here. Just wanted to share in case anyone was interested. It was just an intro piece - I think it takes a short while to get the feel for a forum to know what's going on and what the culture is - what's acceptable and what's not. But thank you again to everyone who replied.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama princess View Post
      a very professional business page!
      Thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rach HTHP View Post
      ..... I appreciate the concern some of you have shown as to whether my post was an advertisement or genuine. Can it not be both!?.............I think it takes a short while to get the feel for a forum to know what's going on and what the culture is - what's acceptable and what's not............
      Actually no it can't be. The forum is funded by Sponsors who pay to advertise on the forum. No one else is allowed to advertise either their own web site or one belonging to someone they know/are friends with. That wouldn't be fair on the sponsors and if we lose sponsors then the forum would have no funding.
      We are allowed to post about websites as long as we have no connection to them other than as a customer.
      Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked for this post
      Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Ok, well thank you for making that clear. It won't happen again.

I therefore must ask that no one click through to my website. It is officially out of bounds.

Thank you again, Pajama Princess.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think anyone was saying you can't be on the website just not advertise a business
      Your website is an open website So to say we can't officially go to your website seems a bit petty

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13: