Flower
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Great Aunt Fish View Post
    Are we to assume that 'Jules' and DB are no longer bestest chums !
    I think we can safely assume not chuck! ;)

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by notmorecraft View Post
    I thought if a company went into administration, the directors weren't allowed to become directors of another company? Could be wrong ( 1- I'm blonde and two I'm at the CRAFT age) Can't Remember a Flipping Thing lol.
    That was what I always understood, but as so many have managed to come up with yet another company, one can only assume it doesn't always apply. It certainly didn't with the 'terrible two', aka Alan and Barry. I've seen loads of others on various programs on t'telly as well.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I too thought that once a business went down the pan, then the directors couldn't start up again. But somehow there appears to be a loophole that these people appear to know about and can start all over again.

Post Thanks / Like

What they seem to do is get someone to set up the business then
    Appoint a new director (the person from a previous defunked company)
    Then the former directors resign

Seems that this has happened with a few of the directors of CC who in turn have been involved with other companies who have had directors that have done the same
    The same group of names I have tracked to over a dozen other companies that keep the chain going
    One big con if you ask me
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

They are only disqualified from being a director if they have been grossly negligent in the way they have run their business or fraudulent in some way.

Post Thanks / Like

Or have been declared bankrupt.

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what happened to that warehouse full of crafting goodness that they couldn't access because they hadn't paid the rent? Settle that bill and you have a lot of stock...........

After what happened to his suppliers, I would NEVER buy anything from a new channel.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sat here tapping my foot - it makes me boil when they're able to do that. Why the hell hasn't the law changed? probably because a lot of parliament had/have dodgy directorships.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

The crafting goodies in the warehouse will be sold off as bankrupt/liquidated stock. We have had numerous sales dotted around in hotels here in Cheltenham. I read somewhere that the whole lot to be sold is often to one person/company and they then sell on to the public. I have been to several of these sales.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tricia View Post
    The crafting goodies in the warehouse will be sold off as bankrupt/liquidated stock.
    Precisely - settle your bill and put in an offer at the same time...............