Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create & Craft announces ‘game-changing’ Spellbinders Partnership

Create & Craft TV and Spellbinders have announced an exclusive partnership which is set to bring inspiration and even more product innovation to the channel.

Launching in April, the award-winning Spellbinders brand brings new guests, techniques and creative ideas to Create & Craft consumers.

Create & Craft Channel CEO Tony Sheridan, said:

‘The Spellbinders partnership is a game-changer and provides a new dimension to creativity across several craft categories. I believe our customers want and expect inspirational power brands with award-winning credentials. This partnership delivers on both those demands.’

Spellbinders’ CEO Greg Tipsord, promises a wealth of vibrant new design concepts at the channel:

‘Our priority over the last few years has been to take Spellbinders’ elegant style and extend the look into new design areas. This is going to generate real excitement and I can’t wait for Create & Craft customers to experience .....

Read More

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Impulse buys?

Post Thanks / Like

Virtually everything I buy is on impulse because let's face it I can live without it all really. I see something and it sparks my imagination and off I go on a product hunt, then one thing leads to another. I would say 95% of everything I buy is from small independent retailers, better service and better prices. Having said that, I won't spend ages looking for things a pound or so cheaper as everyone deserves to make a decent living and my time is worth more to me than a few quid.

I have to buy when the inspiration strikes as otherwise I have forgotten all about it the next day !
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I was given a Hobbycraft voucher for my last birthday and put it towards a Cricut Air. It wasn't really an impulse buy as my birthday was in July and I placed my order when it was in the Black Friday sale. I do like it, but I have barely used it as I simply don't have time to get to grips with what it can do.
      Buying packs of fat quarters is my worst impulse habit. If they are pretty they end up in my basket, although I have no more time for sewing than I have for papercrafting!
      Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
      Virtually everything I buy is on impulse because let's face it I can live without it all really. I see something and it sparks my imagination and off I go on a product hunt, then one thing leads to another. I would say 95% of everything I buy is from small independent retailers, better service and better prices. Having said that, I won't spend ages looking for things a pound or so cheaper as everyone deserves to make a decent living and my time is worth more to me than a few quid.

I have to buy when the inspiration strikes as otherwise I have forgotten all about it the next day !
      I've found quite a good remedy for impulse buying - watch one of the craft channels and at the same time get one of your boxes of 'stuff' out. You'll soon realise you don't want anything else as you look through and find things you bought years ago, still haven't used and are wondering 'why did I buy that?'.
      Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My impulse buys have been about the Dies from China lately, like everyone else, it seems, I am really not watching much on the craft channels, although taping the scan n Cut ones in case I miss something, nosey as I am. My buying and doing got out of hand so difficult as it is to sit on my hands have really had to do it. Now my next resolution is to stop going on the buying sites looking at all the Dies, wish me luck!!
      Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't got into the dies from China habit yet, although they don't break the bank, do they? I've recently booked several (very) expensive holidays for this year, though, so I really can't afford to spend anything at all on craft supplies. It's not as if I'm short of stuff! Although every time I resolve not to buy any more craft items, I see something I absolutely must have, and my willpower disappears in a puff of smoke. So I'm not watching craft telly (not that I ever get chance to watch much of it, now that I'm back at work full time) and avoiding shops that tempt me, like The Range. The main problem is when I go to classes at Art From The Heart because I always want everything in their shop! Must not give in to impulse. Will not buy anything at the time of first seeing it. Honest.
      Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

You'll have to get a suitcase out and leave it in view - that will remind you why you HAVE to be good !

ps where you going Mitzi?
      Last edited by Jacksmissis; 06-04-2017 at 06:48 PM.
      Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Germany & Austria, Malta, Ukraine and Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast.)

Post Thanks / Like

oooh , you're gonna be exhausted but that sounds lovely Mitzi.

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Well since I wrote the above I had an email from Sizzix about their sale... might have bought one or two things. Then I did a class at Art from the Heart. Might have bought one or two things. Then I got an email from Craft Stash or whatever it's called, saying something I'd wanted previously was now back in stock. Might have bought it. Oops.

So, reset: Not buying any craft stuff from now on! Oh except the Tim Holtz mini crazy cats & dogs stamps, which I have to buy, to go with the matching dies I bought in the Sizzix sale. Now, where can I get those cheap???

Post Thanks / Like

"Now, where can I get those cheap??? "

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
      Germany & Austria, Malta, Ukraine and Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast.)
      Maybe LOL !!

Last edited by Jacksmissis; 21-04-2017 at 03:06 PM.