Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Hunkydory Craft Stacks Pick of the Week

The complete collection includes all four themes: Tropicanarama, Bee Happy, Garden and Window to the Heart and comprises of 96 Foiled and Die-Cut Topper Sheets, 16 Sheets of Acetate or Parchment Papers, 48 Foiled Background Papers, 96 double-sided printed papers and 96 single sided inserts.

Bee Happy is a super-cute pad filled with playful bees in lovely scenes of nature and the artwork will create lovely projects for all ages, while the soft colour palette adds a lovely touch.

Tropicanarama is a beautifully bright pad with a wonderful tropical theme, incorporating parrots, flamingos and much more. The vibrancy of this pad will help to create stand-out projects.

How Does Your Garden Grow? .....

Read More

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Membership deal

Post Thanks / Like

I have joined the craft club as I received a promotion letter for 20% of my next order and it can be used with my membership discount. I will need a new blade and mat for my scan n cut at some time so thought I'd save some money. No blades or mats in stock.

Post Thanks / Like

I've had 3 emails now offering me an extra 20% off, blowed if I can get the code to work, keeps coming up as "invalid" humph!

Post Thanks / Like

Send 'em a msg & quote the emasil or even copy and paste it lizcake, that's not right.
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lizcake View Post
      I've had 3 emails now offering me an extra 20% off, blowed if I can get the code to work, keeps coming up as "invalid" humph!
      My friend had the same problem,she emailed them after she'd placed the order and they refunded her the 20% - very quickly I might add.
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think they should let you pre order when no stock is available. A they are the only certified supplier of scan n cut they should at least have a button when they arrive.
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, would be good that, or like they do on QVC with the extended delivery. Especially when its only themselves that have the Brother machine - to my knowledge anyway, that means if you can't get your consumables anywhere else your almost 500 piece of kit is unusable, unless they'd let you go direct?
      Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks ladies, I've taken your advise and emailed them, waiting to see what/if anything happens

Post Thanks / Like

Got an email today saying that I would be sent my 20% refund - thanks again for the advise.

Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post