Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create & Craft announces ‘game-changing’ Spellbinders Partnership

Create & Craft TV and Spellbinders have announced an exclusive partnership which is set to bring inspiration and even more product innovation to the channel.

Launching in April, the award-winning Spellbinders brand brings new guests, techniques and creative ideas to Create & Craft consumers.

Create & Craft Channel CEO Tony Sheridan, said:

‘The Spellbinders partnership is a game-changer and provides a new dimension to creativity across several craft categories. I believe our customers want and expect inspirational power brands with award-winning credentials. This partnership delivers on both those demands.’

Spellbinders’ CEO Greg Tipsord, promises a wealth of vibrant new design concepts at the channel:

‘Our priority over the last few years has been to take Spellbinders’ elegant style and extend the look into new design areas. This is going to generate real excitement and I can’t wait for Create & Craft customers to experience .....

Read More

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Default PjP's Easter Swap

I received my Easter swap from Essex Anne today. It's really lovely. A very pretty, sparkly card and a box filled with goodies - a packet of mini eggs and a little birdie kit to make up! I love the sparkly ribbon/gems on the front of the card and I also have to know what the die is that was used for the box front. Thank you Anne - I love it all.

Received from Essex Anne.jpg

Received from Essex Anne inside.jpg
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

How lovely
      Looks like one of the dies from china but I could be wrong
      You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

What a lovely card and present. Looking forward to seeing the finished bird
      Jan.

Post Thanks / Like

Aww that's very pretty, lovely colours!
      Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
      Post Thanks / Like

Coooooey! I'm back!
      Very briefly... heavy cold......crazy double shifts over Easter...........migraine ......then trying to catch up on every thing. Internet off for a short time and wantèd to save mobile data for emails etc.
      JM ...your card arrived early and was put aside to post on here nearer the time ....but ( hangs head in shame....) the mini eggs got scoffed straight away!
      Sorry the swap to PJP was delayed, it should have arrived by the weekend, can't explain that one!

My b-ewe-tiful card from JM.

Post Thanks / Like

Piccy gone walkies?!?!?

Post Thanks / Like

20170421_140532.jpg Aaaaaaaargh! Oh well, at least it is on here albeit sideways.
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Aww what cute card
      You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Glad it arrived safely and you enjoyed the eggs but sorry you've not been well. Mine go sideways on this pc Anne but off the old lappy they're ok - weird isn't it
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

LJ ...the die is a Sweet Dixie one.
      I think I know why the card took soooooo long to arrive. The post office and shop have knocked through to the place next door and are being refitted.