Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Don’t miss the biggest deals at Create and Craft TV!

Create and Craft are excited to reveal their brand-new calendar of crafty shows starting from 8am on Monday 31st July. After listening to customer feedback, they have revamped their schedule and will be tailoring their deals to suit your crafty passions. With so much to watch and so many brilliant deals to bag, you won’t want to miss a show!

Pick of the Week – Monday at 8am
    Tune in every Monday for great deals on new and exclusive products for that week only!

4 Day Deal – Tuesday at 4pm
    For just four days you’ll be able to get your hands on your favourite brands. Flick over every Tuesday at 4pm for this four-day extravaganza.

One Day Wonder – Wednesday and Saturday at 8am
    Don’t miss your chance to the get the product of the day every Wednesday and Saturday at 8am. Only available at that day for the best possible price!

Blockbuster – Thursday 7pm
    Tune in every Thursday to get the best ever price on a brilliant and exclusive craft product. Only available while stock lasts!

Read More

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
      I've been known to post the envelopes to myself rather than Pamela.
      LOL Julie! When I do the swap as I photograph each of the pairs of ATCs I pop them into the envelope for that particular recipient. You wouldn't believe how many times I look for an envelope and can't find one - because they're the ATCs to come to me LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
      Never done any ATCs but just bought the tonic dies- after a practice Imight be good enough to join in... if I am allowed!
      Oh I don't know about that Pink Pig................oh OK then if you must LOL! You'll be made most welcome to the group - we're only a small group. Don't worry about whether your ATCs 'are good enough'. We all had to start somewhere. And the members of our little group would never make unkind comments about someone else's ATCs. If my memory serves me right I think all the group, with the exception of myself, never made ATCs before joining this group. The Tonic dies will help with getting the size right, 3.5 by 2.5 inches, as well as providing things small enough to go on the ATC. Some of our group make really 'arty' ATCs but don't worry that your ones have to be along these lines. Look back through some of the old threads, Thanks and Photos, if you think you may need inspiration. Hopefully you'll feel able to join in the June's swap but there's no commitment to join in every swap, you can dip in and out as you like.
      Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you - Pink Pig Minor is getting married in June so it might be July before I am up and running!
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

That's OK, you'll be welcome anytime.

Post Thanks / Like

Mine are in the postbox ready for tomorrow's collection. I'm not very happy with them this month, so apologies in advance to whoever gets them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
      Mine are in the postbox ready for tomorrow's collection. I'm not very happy with them this month, so apologies in advance to whoever gets them.
      Hmmm - I've heard that before Mitzi and then they turn out to be fab! No one in our little swap would be so unkind as to think/say anything negative anyway. Good to see you were able to join in again this month.
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama princess View Post
      Hmmm - I've heard that before Mitzi and then they turn out to be fab! No one in our little swap would be so unkind as to think/say anything negative anyway. Good to see you were able to join in again this month.

Hear hear PP!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
      They arrived this morning Mitzi and as usual they are brilliant. I'd be more than happy to receive one - except you sent a spare so I'll have that one thank you very much LOL!

Pink Pig has also decided to join in this month and her ATCs arrived this morning. They are very, very good you would never know it was her first ATCs. Thanks for joining in PP.

Post Thanks / Like

So it's only 13th of the month and the only ATCs I'm waiting for are mine and Julie's - we'd better get a wriggle on Julie LOL!

Does anyone else want to join us this month? You'd be more than welcome. There's no commitment to join in every month, just as and when you want to.

Post Thanks / Like

Mine have been posted tonight.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Julie. I'd better get a wriggle on and get mine done then LOL!