Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Don’t miss the biggest deals at Create and Craft TV!

Create and Craft are excited to reveal their brand-new calendar of crafty shows starting from 8am on Monday 31st July. After listening to customer feedback, they have revamped their schedule and will be tailoring their deals to suit your crafty passions. With so much to watch and so many brilliant deals to bag, you won’t want to miss a show!

Pick of the Week – Monday at 8am
    Tune in every Monday for great deals on new and exclusive products for that week only!

4 Day Deal – Tuesday at 4pm
    For just four days you’ll be able to get your hands on your favourite brands. Flick over every Tuesday at 4pm for this four-day extravaganza.

One Day Wonder – Wednesday and Saturday at 8am
    Don’t miss your chance to the get the product of the day every Wednesday and Saturday at 8am. Only available at that day for the best possible price!

Blockbuster – Thursday 7pm
    Tune in every Thursday to get the best ever price on a brilliant and exclusive craft product. Only available while stock lasts!

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

Aww PJP, he does look bonny! I'm sorry I had missed this thread altogether, it was while we were away - just seen it by accident. I know its a long road & I do hope he's still improving, and you'll be able to put all this behind you.
      Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Great picture.Good to hear he is doing well.

Post Thanks / Like

He's still putting on weight - now 12 st. He has one last chemo session next Friday followed by 2 weeks of chemo tablets. Then it's a waiting game and tests to see if the chemo has worked it's magic. He's really struggling over the last few days. He insisted on having the en-suite refurbished and it's taken almost 4 weeks which means he hasn't been able to have naps during the day. He now realises that it was a mistake to have work done while he's not well. Since the guy left on Wednesday all Michael has been able to do is eat and sleep. He finished his chemo tablets on Friday morning so he now has next week chemo free and hopefully will start to feel slightly better before the last session on Friday.
      The mittens were a big hit at the cancer centre, the nurses thought they were a great idea.
      Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked for this post
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful news to hear that he is doing so well. Dad was very fortunate that his bowel cancer was caught so early before he had symptoms due to the screening programme (although the tumour was the size of a golf ball when found). He only had to have tablets for his chemo and went to pick up his last cycle from the hospital on our way back from my graduation. He told the nurses he'd dressed up to celebrate his last cycle before telling the truth as he was in his best suit and tie!
      Sending every "beating this" vibe I can to your husband and hugs to you both X
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

So glad hubby is making progress
      Good news on the weight gain all helps to keep strength up
      also sending healing vibes
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

So glad he's doing well, sleep and food is a good thing when you're recovering, gives your body time to heal xxx

Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

My Blog