Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create & Craft announces ‘game-changing’ Spellbinders Partnership

Create & Craft TV and Spellbinders have announced an exclusive partnership which is set to bring inspiration and even more product innovation to the channel.

Launching in April, the award-winning Spellbinders brand brings new guests, techniques and creative ideas to Create & Craft consumers.

Create & Craft Channel CEO Tony Sheridan, said:

‘The Spellbinders partnership is a game-changer and provides a new dimension to creativity across several craft categories. I believe our customers want and expect inspirational power brands with award-winning credentials. This partnership delivers on both those demands.’

Spellbinders’ CEO Greg Tipsord, promises a wealth of vibrant new design concepts at the channel:

‘Our priority over the last few years has been to take Spellbinders’ elegant style and extend the look into new design areas. This is going to generate real excitement and I can’t wait for Create & Craft customers to experience .....

Read More

Thread: Check this out

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Check this out

http://craftchannelinformation.com/

There is also a video with Julian on TCC's Facebook page. Poor soul he is very hurt by all the goings on.

I wonder when the new channel will be starting, and where. One of the big mistakes TCC made was not being on Freeview. I mean everybody who doesn't have Sky/Virgin/Freesat has Freeview, no point having a telly if one doesn't have Freeview.

Roz
      Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked for this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side. :mysmilie_484:

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know how he can disassociate himself from the problems of over spending when he was a director, he is responsible for the running of the company as a Company Director at the time.
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see there is a response from Julian.

Post Thanks / Like

Not allowed to say who I work for in my real job, but the amount of times I've heard co directors claim innocence if I had 50p each time I'd be at the top of the richest people list lol.

Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post