Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Don’t miss the biggest deals at Create and Craft TV!

Create and Craft are excited to reveal their brand-new calendar of crafty shows starting from 8am on Monday 31st July. After listening to customer feedback, they have revamped their schedule and will be tailoring their deals to suit your crafty passions. With so much to watch and so many brilliant deals to bag, you won’t want to miss a show!

Pick of the Week – Monday at 8am
    Tune in every Monday for great deals on new and exclusive products for that week only!

4 Day Deal – Tuesday at 4pm
    For just four days you’ll be able to get your hands on your favourite brands. Flick over every Tuesday at 4pm for this four-day extravaganza.

One Day Wonder – Wednesday and Saturday at 8am
    Don’t miss your chance to the get the product of the day every Wednesday and Saturday at 8am. Only available at that day for the best possible price!

Blockbuster – Thursday 7pm
    Tune in every Thursday to get the best ever price on a brilliant and exclusive craft product. Only available while stock lasts!

Read More

Thread: Check this out

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Check this out

http://craftchannelinformation.com/

There is also a video with Julian on TCC's Facebook page. Poor soul he is very hurt by all the goings on.

I wonder when the new channel will be starting, and where. One of the big mistakes TCC made was not being on Freeview. I mean everybody who doesn't have Sky/Virgin/Freesat has Freeview, no point having a telly if one doesn't have Freeview.

Roz
      Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked for this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side. :mysmilie_484:

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know how he can disassociate himself from the problems of over spending when he was a director, he is responsible for the running of the company as a Company Director at the time.
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see there is a response from Julian.

Post Thanks / Like

Not allowed to say who I work for in my real job, but the amount of times I've heard co directors claim innocence if I had 50p each time I'd be at the top of the richest people list lol.

Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post