Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create & Craft announces ‘game-changing’ Spellbinders Partnership

Create & Craft TV and Spellbinders have announced an exclusive partnership which is set to bring inspiration and even more product innovation to the channel.

Launching in April, the award-winning Spellbinders brand brings new guests, techniques and creative ideas to Create & Craft consumers.

Create & Craft Channel CEO Tony Sheridan, said:

‘The Spellbinders partnership is a game-changer and provides a new dimension to creativity across several craft categories. I believe our customers want and expect inspirational power brands with award-winning credentials. This partnership delivers on both those demands.’

Spellbinders’ CEO Greg Tipsord, promises a wealth of vibrant new design concepts at the channel:

‘Our priority over the last few years has been to take Spellbinders’ elegant style and extend the look into new design areas. This is going to generate real excitement and I can’t wait for Create & Craft customers to experience .....

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C******** May

Post Thanks / Like

There's no suiting some folk is there? How about Gluhwein? Similar but not quite the same? Trust me its lovely and it warms the cockles too lol !!
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a gingerbread, born in Ormskirk, Lancashire, they call locals that as the town used to be famous for it's gingerbread sellers who would meet folk off the trains from Liverpool. The shape was round though, not the cute person shape we now tend to think of.

Post Thanks / Like

Your work is lovely Ros. Do you make Christmas goodies all year round? I know a lady who makes Christmas cards all year even on hot sunny days. I need it to be cold with the curtains drawn before I can make any thing christmasy.
      Lin

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by linnick View Post
      Your work is lovely Ros. Do you make Christmas goodies all year round? I know a lady who makes Christmas cards all year even on hot sunny days. I need it to be cold with the curtains drawn before I can make any thing christmasy.
      Lin
      Yup, I am a devoted fan of all things C********. I used to start my toy making in January, only pausing during the cricket season to knit school jumpers. Come September, which was the wonth of C******** as far as I was concerned, it was an all out battle to get as much done as possible. In the days when I made C******** cakes I would do them on bank holiday Monday, then feed them over the next three and a bit months, by which time they were rocking and rolling around the cupboard. One didn't light a match when I opened the foil and greaseproof paper or there would have been an explosion.

I haven't made a start on my C******** cards yet, though I have plans for doing that after our hols next month. I will start with the pricking and stitching as I don't actually have to make up the cards until September when I will make a start on taking them down to the fluffit/woofit shop. I dare say I could also make a start on the parchment cards as they too wouldn't need finishing off until a later date.. Maybe even make some quilled bits and bobs.

I joined the Just Cross Stitch C******** ornament challenge last year. We have to make one ornament a month from either the current issue, or from previous issues. I decided to invest in the DVD that has all the previous issues that I have't bought. There are enough to keep me going for ever, though it doesn't stop me buying all those lovely Mill Hill kits. I have been given Sew & So vouchers for my birthday. added a bit to them, and have invested in another four Mill Hill kits, plus some threads I am short of. :) Nearly finished another ornament this afternoon, just need to add a bead hanger, then back it with sticky back felt.

Roz
      Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side. :mysmilie_484:

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/