Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create & Craft announces ‘game-changing’ Spellbinders Partnership

Create & Craft TV and Spellbinders have announced an exclusive partnership which is set to bring inspiration and even more product innovation to the channel.

Launching in April, the award-winning Spellbinders brand brings new guests, techniques and creative ideas to Create & Craft consumers.

Create & Craft Channel CEO Tony Sheridan, said:

‘The Spellbinders partnership is a game-changer and provides a new dimension to creativity across several craft categories. I believe our customers want and expect inspirational power brands with award-winning credentials. This partnership delivers on both those demands.’

Spellbinders’ CEO Greg Tipsord, promises a wealth of vibrant new design concepts at the channel:

‘Our priority over the last few years has been to take Spellbinders’ elegant style and extend the look into new design areas. This is going to generate real excitement and I can’t wait for Create & Craft customers to experience .....

Read More

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
      Post Thanks / Like

Haven't watched very much, but it seems to me that H has come on as really hard sell. Not only by the presenters, but also with the demonstrators - sorry, too much for me - head feels like it's going to drop off (or maybe just my ears???).
      Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well as light relief while I do my chores this morning (Jacks out) I can have anything on but was feeling so upset with the news thought I'd put Hochy on because it was Julia W. However, the presenter (new lady called Susie?) drove me nuts. She was talking faster and faster and poor Julia couldn't get a word in and the faster she talked the more her voice grated, and I just had to turn it off. So I'm listening to the birds singing with all my doors and windows open instead!
      Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
      Well as light relief while I do my chores this morning (Jacks out) I can have anything on but was feeling so upset with the news thought I'd put Hochy on because it was Julia W. However, the presenter (new lady called Susie?) drove me nuts. She was talking faster and faster and poor Julia couldn't get a word in and the faster she talked the more her voice grated, and I just had to turn it off. So I'm listening to the birds singing with all my doors and windows open instead!
      I bet Julia was gutted, as she loves the sound of her own voice! Ha!
      Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
      Post Thanks / Like

The sound of the little birdies is much nicer. Have always loved to hear the blackbirds ever since I was a wee child. Loved to hear the robins calling to each other when we lived on the farm, and the spunky little blue-tits giving me what for when they wanted feeding or when they were giving the local woodpecker verbal abuse for having the temerity to eat their food.

Roz
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side. :mysmilie_484:

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/