Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Christmas Themed Disney Winnie-the-Pooh
    Craft Collection Launches on Create and Craft

Marking a year since the first craft collections from Disney franchises Frozen and Vintage Mickey Mouse launched on the channel, Create and Craft TV are celebrating by once again teaming up with Character World for the launch of a brand new Disney crafting product collection; Winnie-the-Pooh Christmas.

The Winnie-the-Pooh Christmas collection includes character dies of Winnie-the-Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore; all dressed in their best winter outfits, complete with gift boxes and snowy surroundings. The collection also includes coordinating Christmas-themed embellishment and sentiment dies, festive stamps and yuletide paper kits. All of the dies from the range have been made using the most detailed die technology. The dies incorporate essential detail, to enable crafters to get the truest likeness to each Disney character possible through precision cutting. Using these alongside the coordinating colourful creations and background paper pads, paper kits and stamp sets enables both beginners and experienced crafters to create the same professional results.

Stephanie Weightman, Creative Director at Create and Craft said “We are excited to mark the 1st Anniversary of Disney .....

Read More

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Beauty & The Beast - more Disney

I cannot believe that at these prices, and with the angel policy, a lot of product gets shifted. Who is buying the sets?
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Not me anyway, PP. There must be lots of Disney fanatics around.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
      Post Thanks / Like

Not me. No angel policy means I wouldn't buy them even if I wanted to. Not that I would pay those silly prices anyway.

Roz
      Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side. :mysmilie_484:

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

Post Thanks / Like

I cannot believe people can afford to buy at these prices considering you cannot sell anything you have made using them!
      I bet most aren't aware of the restrictions

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps peeps are being a little bit nawty! C&C have warned buyers, but whether they follow through is up to them and if they don't get caught they are going to carry on aren't they?

Post Thanks / Like

Somebody suggested on C & C's Facebook page that they could sell the envelope, and give the card free. I fear Disney would soon rumble that one.

Roz
      Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side. :mysmilie_484:

Post Thanks / Like

Well these are ideal for home decor according to Mel. Put the die cuts on a bit of mdf and hang them round your house !
      Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
      Well these are ideal for home decor according to Mel. Put the die cuts on a bit of mdf and hang them round your house !
      Um, like where? My walls are already filled with stitching and watercolour paintings, plus a few photographs of assorted kitties. Can't think of anything I would like less to decorate my home to be honest. No doubt Mel does this "all the time". Does she still use that phrase?

Roz

Post Thanks / Like

Schucks!! I KNEW there was something missing from my newly decorated hallway and bathroom.......off to buy...................well, maybe not. Heavens Mel, can't believe she said that.

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
      Schucks!! I KNEW there was something missing from my newly decorated hallway and bathroom.......off to buy...................well, maybe not. Heavens Mel, can't believe she said that.
      Well, you got it in one ! The hallway was mentioned as being ideal. On the plus side it would probably keep unwanted guests down to a minimum.