Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Christmas Themed Disney Winnie-the-Pooh
    Craft Collection Launches on Create and Craft

Marking a year since the first craft collections from Disney franchises Frozen and Vintage Mickey Mouse launched on the channel, Create and Craft TV are celebrating by once again teaming up with Character World for the launch of a brand new Disney crafting product collection; Winnie-the-Pooh Christmas.

The Winnie-the-Pooh Christmas collection includes character dies of Winnie-the-Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore; all dressed in their best winter outfits, complete with gift boxes and snowy surroundings. The collection also includes coordinating Christmas-themed embellishment and sentiment dies, festive stamps and yuletide paper kits. All of the dies from the range have been made using the most detailed die technology. The dies incorporate essential detail, to enable crafters to get the truest likeness to each Disney character possible through precision cutting. Using these alongside the coordinating colourful creations and background paper pads, paper kits and stamp sets enables both beginners and experienced crafters to create the same professional results.

Stephanie Weightman, Creative Director at Create and Craft said “We are excited to mark the 1st Anniversary of Disney .....

Read More

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Post Thanks / Like

I've got some of those too - can't remember what they're called but they have a sort of layer look?

Post Thanks / Like

Looked them up on the internet - they are called Scrap Magic templates.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
      Did we ever find out where Pauline Loweth is these days? I seem to remember she started to work with her family - was it her son or daughter? I know she hasn't been on tv for must be 2 or 3 years and I think someone once said her website wasn't there anymore?
      The website is still there, but only the intro page, each time I clicked on the link it returns to that page. I ended up on the Company House website last night and discovered that Parchment Express had been dissolved on the 14th of March this year.

Roz
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side. :mysmilie_484:

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
      Post Thanks / Like

I gave most of my punches to the fluffit/woofit shop. The only ones I kept were the corner punches which I find very useful, especially on the prick & stitch cards. I have several of the Tonic ones that I bought from Dot's shop. They have removable side pieces so can be used on their own in a straight line or individually, or with the side bits on as corner punches. Very clever idea I reckon.

I do, or maybe the correct term is did, have some of the trapeze thingies. They might have made their way to the fluffit/woofit shop along with other stuff.

Roz
      Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side. :mysmilie_484:

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet School Fan View Post
      Looked them up on the internet - they are called Scrap Magic templates.
      THANK YOU - that was really beginning to bug me - I might not have been able to get to sleep tonight....... Mind you I was up all night looking after a neighbour's dog so I feel like I'm upright and asleep
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've got a few of the Nellie Snellen ones too.
      I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

I have some scrap magic templates. They always looked amazing on the tv but as my cutting isn't very good my cards looked very messy.

Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post