Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Christmas Themed Disney Winnie-the-Pooh
    Craft Collection Launches on Create and Craft

Marking a year since the first craft collections from Disney franchises Frozen and Vintage Mickey Mouse launched on the channel, Create and Craft TV are celebrating by once again teaming up with Character World for the launch of a brand new Disney crafting product collection; Winnie-the-Pooh Christmas.

The Winnie-the-Pooh Christmas collection includes character dies of Winnie-the-Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore; all dressed in their best winter outfits, complete with gift boxes and snowy surroundings. The collection also includes coordinating Christmas-themed embellishment and sentiment dies, festive stamps and yuletide paper kits. All of the dies from the range have been made using the most detailed die technology. The dies incorporate essential detail, to enable crafters to get the truest likeness to each Disney character possible through precision cutting. Using these alongside the coordinating colourful creations and background paper pads, paper kits and stamp sets enables both beginners and experienced crafters to create the same professional results.

Stephanie Weightman, Creative Director at Create and Craft said “We are excited to mark the 1st Anniversary of Disney .....

Read More

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
      Post Thanks / Like

Smile More C******** Goodies

Well here we are, only just into the second week of July, but two more ornaments done and dusted. Considering I have been knitting and crocheting like mad, that isn't bad. ;)

This one is another of my many Mill Kits. I spent an hour or so this afternoon removing the beads (an numbering/naming them) from the packets so I can use them on other projects. My original plan was to make more ornaments the same, but I have loads of them already done, and yet more to do. There is only so much space on my C******** trees, so I reckon one of each is enough.

DSCN9628.jpg

This one is the my July offering from the Just Cross Stitch DVD.

7 JCS July.jpg

Not sure what I am going to do next, apart from attempting to finish sorting the beads tomorrow. Have to decide what crochet or knitting I am taking with me to the Needle/Natter group on Tuesday.

Roz
      Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side. :mysmilie_484:

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

Post Thanks / Like

beautiful Roz, they'd look lovely as a wall hanging if they were all together but it would be a big task in a little bungalow.
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely work Roz.

Post Thanks / Like

They will be finding a home on one of my C******** trees JM. ;) No room for a wall hanging as there is loads of other stuff up on the walls, doors and cupboard door handles. :)

Spent most of today going through the used packs. I removed the beads as I can use those on other projects, but I was thinking I might try flogging the charts, complete with the piccy, on eBay. Might make a bob or two for the fluffit/woofit people. :)

Roz
      Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side. :mysmilie_484:

Post Thanks / Like

They're both beautiful Roz but I adore the puss cat in the box!

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Must admit he is my favourite of the two, but then I have this 'thing' about fluffy people, especially ginger ones. :) I have been looking at Oscar's coat with rather envious eyes! ;) Think I might do the other pussy cat Mill Hill ornament next. :)

Roz