Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

LET’S CELEBRATE WITH KANBAN ON OUR 4 DAY DEAL

Join Kanban Keith at 4pm on 14th November for the launch of his brand new collection, offered exclusively to Create and Craft UK and USA for 30 days . It incorporates a new designer range featuring iconic designer toppers with coordinating designer card accents and all new sentiment wraps all with the same 'Let's Celebrate' theme.

The special introductory price of £39.99 will save you 50% on the usual price and customers using Flexi-pay can take this home for just £19.99.

READ MORE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kodak Verité Craft 6 Anna Griffin Edition

I have a sneaky look on HSN every now and again in the Craft section and came across this craft printer being demoed by Anna. Don't think QVC will sell it. In fact I don't suppose we will see it all.
      I can print on photo canvas and magnetised photo paper on my Canon but not the other stuff like cork.

http://kodakverite.com/printer/kodak-verite-craft-6/
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Flipping 'eck! what a neat piece of kit PP, VERY impressed, it will be good to see if it comes over here - wonder how much the inks will be? I'm very happy with my Canon too but admit I haven't been very adventurous with different types of medium. I seem to remember IW (or C&C) doing one from Kodak of Brother years ago then it disappeared - maybe it was A3 if memory serves but I don't remember it doing anything like this. I've heard of HSN in Germany and USA but never watched - I'll have to go have a nosy now LOL !!
      Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

4.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

You never know PP QVC may sell it. Didn't I read somewhere (via Sara Davies?) that HSN and QVC are now one?
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

6.    Advertising

Post Thanks / Like

Bet it is very very expensive!

Post Thanks / Like

Can't see this for sale anywhere in UK yet, but other Kodak printers in Currys/Amazon not far off USA prices, and about the amount you normally pay for a printer, so hopefully Kodak will bring it here.

Post Thanks / Like

Found this folks https://www.hsn.com/shop/kodak/895?r...uggested=false now its dearer to me than UK but its the 'AG' version and I think they do others but still, its a benchmark for UK sellers I suppose!

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

10.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting that it has been discounted.