Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

LETíS CELEBRATE WITH KANBAN ON OUR 4 DAY DEAL

Join Kanban Keith at 4pm on 14th November for the launch of his brand new collection, offered exclusively to Create and Craft UK and USA for 30 days . It incorporates a new designer range featuring iconic designer toppers with coordinating designer card accents and all new sentiment wraps all with the same 'Let's Celebrate' theme.

The special introductory price of £39.99 will save you 50% on the usual price and customers using Flexi-pay can take this home for just £19.99.

READ MORE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

That's ridiculous Roz - and staffing is down to them not us so a flippant remark like that is awful. I know CSF lives not too far away but got her Clarity orders from CC 'cos Sara gets them to her quicker...........and that was before they took Pergamano on. I didn't just send an email either, I filled in their "contact us" form.

Is little Tina Cox poorly by the way? She should have been on the other week but it was Barbara and Paul & Barbara did say something to the effect of "she was sure Tina would be back". I think she took a couple of years off before joining Groovi probably with kids & family to look after.
      Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

I think Barbar posted on her blog that Tina's parents were very poorly if I remember correctly.
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

4.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Aww my, thanks Glingle I guess it comes to most of us and its incredibly hard to stretch yourself. Hope it all goes well them.
      Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

6.    Advertising

Post Thanks / Like

You're right Glingle, Tina's parents have been ill. There's also been ill health with staff at Clarity and Barbara had to rush to America to be with her daughter (I believe all is well with Grace now).

Post Thanks / Like

I understand that it's easy to over stretch the company and manage staff turnover, but I think saying that someone has left the building is a little unprofessional and flippant. I'm happy to accept that a company that manufactures products will have a slower turnaround than one that just sells the products, but I expect both to be respectful and professional.
      Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Since the whole Groovi/parchment thing I have very much gone off Clarity. I am at present still a member of the stencil and the stamp club but I may not continue. I also find her blog posts more than a little patronising at times. I am not a 'hater' - they seem to really upset Barbara - but I am entitled to an opinion and that is that they have taken on too much too soon and do not have the staff to cope at present. x
      Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fenpeper/

10.    Sponsored Links

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
      Post Thanks / Like

I gather Barbara used to get upset at negative posts about presenters when she was on C & C. Silly really as it wasn't her we were complaining about, but those presenters who waffled on about nothing while she was trying to demonstrate. I remember her saying once when she was on a show with Dave Bradford that she intended doing five demonstrations during the show. She managed three before Dave had to be replaced by a certain lady from South Africa. No idea what happened to the other two demos as Joanna didn't stop taking from the time she turned up to the end of the show.

When Barbara moved to Hochy she told folks who were complaining about the picture quality to stop moaning. Well that nearly put me off for life. If it hadn't been for the Groovi plates, I would never have bought anything from her again. She could be pushing her luck in the future as Parchment Craft Australia have been doing those for considerably longer than she has, and their quality is just as good. The same applies to the PCA tools, in fact they have tools that Pergamano haven't even thought of. I spent a small fortune on Whightcrafts stand at the Harrogate parchment exhibition last year, and will no doubt do so again this year, probably on the PCA plates. I don't think I need anything else, not even tools. ;)

Roz
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side. :mysmilie_484:

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

Post Thanks / Like

flipping 'eck Roz, I didn't know PCA did them - my daughter is going over in a few weeks to visit maybe I could get her to bring me something back. Will have to pop over & see if there's anything to tempt me! Can we still use the tools we have now for the PCA stuff?

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
      Post Thanks / Like

Yup, you can still use the embossing tools. They are exactly the same as Clarity with the width of the grooves. I bought several C******** ones at Harrogate, will be on the lookout for them again this year. I got the company name wrong by the way, it is Whitecat, not Whightcrafts. http://wightcat.com/crafts/pca_templates2.html I bought the two C******** trees with kitties and doggies on them. Can't remember what the others were, so I had better have a look before I go to Harrogate in October.

Roz
      Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side. :mysmilie_484:

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

Post Thanks / Like

'Tiz ok Roz, I know who you meant, they're based on IoW - up at Newport I think, nice lady I've spoken to them at shows - told her last time I couldn't find her shop so she put me right!
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post