Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create and Craft nominated for 8 awards at the International Craft Awards 2017

Create and Craft, the Original and Multi-Award Winning TV Craft Channel, are honoured to have been nominated for 8 awards at this year’s International Craft Awards, hosted by Crafts Beautiful magazine.

The categories Create and Craft have been nominated in are as follows:

• Best TV Shopping Channel For Crafts
  • Best Craft Website
  • Best Craft Blog
  • Favourite Craft Celebrity: Dean Wilson
  • Best Overall Designer: Stephanie Weightman
  • Best for Quality
  • Best for Customer Service
  • Best Craft Gadget/Machine with the TODO Die Cutting Machine

• Read More

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
      Support CraftTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

The manufacturer is in Oz I think. I've sent the machine back for a refund as CAC don't have any - although they did say I could have another when they are back in stock. I have lost faith in so much these days Dax. I am wary of ordering anything online. I bought a Gemini which also went back as it was faulty - Crafters Companion agreed and gave me a voucher code as an apology, I bought the Crafts Too stamp press which was really shoddy - peeling paint, chipped, scratched and dirty!, I got a refund for that as well. I've ordered the Tim Holtz one since, on pre order.
      This is on the back of a long and stressful battle regarding a new caravan which we had to reject as it was so bad!
      I really hope your machine is OK, maybe it's just only part of a batch that's faulty.
      OH ordered another one for me from Craftstash as a surprise - I'm beginning to wish he hadn't! I hope it's OK.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh CC, what a time for you, hope your new one is ok & you get sorted with your 'van too. That happened to my niece & her husband, brand new 'van and rained in like a colander it was awful - absolutely sodden & it was the seal stuff on the joints that was faulty but it was all sorted eventually. Don't let them fob you off.
      Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
      Ahh CC, what a time for you, hope your new one is ok & you get sorted with your 'van too. That happened to my niece & her husband, brand new 'van and rained in like a colander it was awful - absolutely sodden & it was the seal stuff on the joints that was faulty but it was all sorted eventually. Don't let them fob you off.
      We got a refund for the van JM, but it was a one year battle. I will never ever deal with Marquis Motorhomes again - they are a bunch of you know what's. They are now being investigated by Trading Standards. I will let you know about the second Go press machine - if it's faulty you might hear me scream!

4.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clumsycrafter View Post
      The manufacturer is in Oz I think. I've sent the machine back for a refund as CAC don't have any - although they did say I could have another when they are back in stock. I have lost faith in so much these days Dax. I am wary of ordering anything online. I bought a Gemini which also went back as it was faulty - Crafters Companion agreed and gave me a voucher code as an apology, I bought the Crafts Too stamp press which was really shoddy - peeling paint, chipped, scratched and dirty!, I got a refund for that as well. I've ordered the Tim Holtz one since, on pre order.
      This is on the back of a long and stressful battle regarding a new caravan which we had to reject as it was so bad!
      I really hope your machine is OK, maybe it's just only part of a batch that's faulty.
      OH ordered another one for me from Craftstash as a surprise - I'm beginning to wish he hadn't! I hope it's OK.
      I really hope it is OK for you too Clumsycrafter. You have had a lot of bad luck especially the caravan.

We have had caravans for years and all our caravans bought new had good dealer after sales service, 5 Swift Caravans since 93. All faults were fixed under warranty. Our present 2 year old van's faults have been miner with window blinds, taps, cooker, fridge. We are away now with our small club in Tenby.

6.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I've got the replacement and so far so good! Need some more time - where do the days go?
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

8.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Well I got fed up of mixed results with my Cut n Boss and the GoPress so I bought a Cuttlebug on eBay. It was just the machine with no plates so I made a cheeky offer of £20 including P&P which was accepted. I still have a Provo Craft pack of 2 B cutting plates. Waiting for it to arrive although the Hermes tracking said it would due to be delivered today.

I used all of the roll of gold foil that came with the GoPress and about half the silver just trying to get the right setting. The pressure on my Cut n Boss is too much for foiling with an embossing folder. Hopefully more luck with a Bug.

10.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

The Cuttlebug I had from eBay was faulty and I had a refund just before we came away. We were in the Range in Exmouth today and I saw a brand new Cuttlebug 2 for £59 and bought it. Home a week tomorrow so will try it out with the GoPress then.

12.    Sponsored Link

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
      Post Thanks / Like

Thought you might be interested in John Bloodworths blog today ( Gentleman Crafter) which is all about Go Press techniques. Plus he has done several You Tube posts too apparently. Not read full article so cant answer specific questions , sorry.
      Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

14.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

You don't need to go to his blog if you don't want to - go straight to his You Tube Channel - link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewM2...Gxysn1F6IJ9PKO

First video is just an intro but there's links down the right hand side to his others. I haven't looked myself as I'm not interested in the GoPress.
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising