Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

LETíS CELEBRATE WITH KANBAN ON OUR 4 DAY DEAL

Join Kanban Keith at 4pm on 14th November for the launch of his brand new collection, offered exclusively to Create and Craft UK and USA for 30 days . It incorporates a new designer range featuring iconic designer toppers with coordinating designer card accents and all new sentiment wraps all with the same 'Let's Celebrate' theme.

The special introductory price of £39.99 will save you 50% on the usual price and customers using Flexi-pay can take this home for just £19.99.

READ MORE

Thread: Donny Anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Donny Anyone?

Mornin all, just wondering if anyone went to Donny over the weekend? I went last year but couldn't justify another visit this year. Haven't heard much about any of the shows this year really - wonder if its because there's quite as few nowadays and they're more accessible for more people, whereas years ago it was just the NEC & Harrogate events that had us all excited.

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
      Mornin all, just wondering if anyone went to Donny over the weekend? I went last year but couldn't justify another visit this year. Haven't heard much about any of the shows this year really - wonder if its because there's quite as few nowadays and they're more accessible for more people, whereas years ago it was just the NEC & Harrogate events that had us all excited.
      Had a good day not too busy a nice goody bag from C&C. Plenty of water fountains well organised more seating .more sewing stands than other years .I had a good spend and a good time
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

4.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

My friend and I went to the one earlier in the year. We'd never been before because we usually go to NEC but was so unimpressed with them last time that we thought we'd give Donny a go.

We both enjoyed it, had a really good day and spent more than we have at NEC in ages. There was also plenty of space to get round the stalls. We'll definitely be going again.

By the way, do any of you know if there's one nearer Christmas?

6.    Advertising

Post Thanks / Like

Went to the one they ran at Bolton, seemed really quiet, not a huge number of stalls (only one fabric stall plus Pinflair ) and no "atmosphere" They didn't give away goody bags either, you had to buy them for £20, contents looked to be OK though. Certainly wouldn't travel any great distance to go again, seemed better when "Hunky" ran it.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
      Post Thanks / Like

Did have a think about going, but decided I have spent more than enough in recent weeks. Shame in a way as I can get there for nuffin' with my bus pass. One of the things that has put me off in the past was it would be three buses each way, and what would the weather be like. Sorry, that is two things. :)

Roz
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side. :mysmilie_484:

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

Post Thanks / Like

They didn't so goodie bags when I went last year to Donny (they used to do at the NEC) but I had seen something about them on this years tickets - seem to think it was tied in with the ticket purchase or something? Anyway, it sounds like it was ok at Donny but Bolton one doesn't seem as good, I suppose it got too expensive for HD to stand it on their own. Thanks peeps!

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

10.    Sponsored Links