Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

LETíS CELEBRATE WITH KANBAN ON OUR 4 DAY DEAL

Join Kanban Keith at 4pm on 14th November for the launch of his brand new collection, offered exclusively to Create and Craft UK and USA for 30 days . It incorporates a new designer range featuring iconic designer toppers with coordinating designer card accents and all new sentiment wraps all with the same 'Let's Celebrate' theme.

The special introductory price of £39.99 will save you 50% on the usual price and customers using Flexi-pay can take this home for just £19.99.

READ MORE

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
      Post Thanks / Like

Smile Augusts C******** ornaments

Only two ornaments finished this month as I have been a tad busy with other things.

Firstly the Just Cross Stitch C******** challenge which nearly drove me to distraction as it has some stitches that are 1 cross over 1 thread, and lots of beads.

DSCN9891.jpg

The second one is another Mill Hill kit. I only finished it last night, had to back him in card rather than sticky back felt as there is quite a lot of bare perforated paper between his arms and body. I reckoned this would gather dust and such like, so card seemed to be the best option.

DSCN9895.jpg

I made a start on another Just Cross Stitch C******** challenge today. Was a bit cross that I am short of one of the threads. :( Had I know I could have ordered it from Sew & So when I ordered the other Mill Hill kits (yes more of 'em) a couple of days ago. Anywhoo I am doing my own thing with DMC cotton and blending filament instead.

I am working it on perforated paper instead of the 14 count perforated plastic canvas as I don't like the latter as it is inclined to crack. I find perforated paper to be way more flexible, and I have never had so much as a teeny tear in it. Anyway I don't think I have any white plastic canvas, but have most colours of perforated paper. Not using white though, but a cream colour as I reckon it will go better with the substitute thread.

Roz
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side. :mysmilie_484:

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Great work as usual Roz.
      You are also a great temptress because I see what you have made and then head over to Sew and So for a quick squint! Having dug out the antique Santa afghan I started in 1992 I have found the pattern in an old copy of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts and I am determined to complete it this year - so I really mustn't buy anything else!
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

4.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

You put me to shame. Beautiful work.

6.    Advertising

Post Thanks / Like

Stunning Roz- I love the Silent Night one.

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

eeh Roz, they're lovely - I adore the little fella!

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Must admit I like the little feller too. Have swapped three charts for another three from Australia, one of those is a snowman too. Was very nawty on the Sew & So website, bought not only the nutcracker, but also the three kings/wise men. Ho hum, still have money to take with me to Harrogate next Sunday, but will have to raid the bank on Saturday, or maybe the next time I take 'stuff' from Christine and Jill down to the fluffit/woofit shop. ;)

Roz
      Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side. :mysmilie_484:

10.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Stunning as usual, I love the snowman too.

I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

They are Gorgeous.Love the snowman too.

Post Thanks / Like

Ta ever so muchly peeps. Apparently my new kits are on their way, and should arrive tomorrow. ;)

Not done any stitching this week as I want to get on with some of my C******** presents, and another pair of socks for moi. The latter have to be done before my hols in two weeks time. Making two of the palomino ponies as prezzies, just need to sew all the pieces together and do the tails and manes. I'm wondering when I can pluck up the courage to make another pair of the pixie slippers. They are in super chunky, which I find hard to knit with. Crumbs, I struggle with Aran and chunky, so super chunk is virtually impossible. Still I have done them once, so I am sure it won't kill me to make a second pair. There is enough yarn to make two child size pairs as well, which would sell well at the fluffit/woofit fair in December.

Roz