Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

LETíS CELEBRATE WITH KANBAN ON OUR 4 DAY DEAL

Join Kanban Keith at 4pm on 14th November for the launch of his brand new collection, offered exclusively to Create and Craft UK and USA for 30 days . It incorporates a new designer range featuring iconic designer toppers with coordinating designer card accents and all new sentiment wraps all with the same 'Let's Celebrate' theme.

The special introductory price of £39.99 will save you 50% on the usual price and customers using Flexi-pay can take this home for just £19.99.

READ MORE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crafting at Ally Pally

For anyone thinking of going to Ally Pally staples corner on the North Circular is closed in both directions all weekend.
      Traffic is expected to be congested with severe delays on all routes in the area. For those who will use M1 this is nearby and will no doubt have severe traffic delays too.

Unfortunately I wanted to go but the North Circular and M1 are the only routes I know from my direction - gutted 😥 To say the least.

Public transport may be the best option.

Dawn
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Can I suggest an alternative route to avoid staples corner?
      I am assuming you would come down the M1?
      Down the M1, come off onto M25 (dir Gatwick, Dartford tunnel) Continue until South Mimms exit and then go down A1081 (Barnet) until you reach the North Circular.
      This way you join the north circular just a little bit further along from Staples corner.

If you decide to give this a go, I can find out junction numbers and give more specific details if that helps.
      This route takes you through Barnet and Finchley but is relatively straightforward. Allow a bit more time as the staples corner closure will have a knock on effect on other roads
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

4.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crafting at Ally Pally

Quote Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
      Can I suggest an alternative route to avoid staples corner?
      I am assuming you would come down the M1?
      Down the M1, come off onto M25 (dir Gatwick, Dartford tunnel) Continue until South Mimms exit and then go down A1081 (Barnet) until you reach the North Circular.
      This way you join the north circular just a little bit further along from Staples corner.

If you decide to give this a go, I can find out junction numbers and give more specific details if that helps.
      This route takes you through Barnet and Finchley but is relatively straightforward. Allow a bit more time as the staples corner closure will have a knock on effect on other roads
      Thanks so much I have had a look at the map and I need to come off M25 at junction 23. We are travelling from Heathrow so a bit of a treck round the M25 from junctin 13 but the way you have suggested looks better than getting stuck on the North Circular. I had been looking forward to the show so was gutted when I thought I would have to cancel. Thanks again.

Dawn x

6.    Advertising

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I misunderstood and thought you were coming down the M1 hence my suggestion. If you are coming from Heathrow then the M25 route will add on quite a few more miles. You may be ok to take the N circular part of the way and just go around the section to avoid staples corner.
      Just checked some information (dated Aug 2017) and it seems that you may be ok on Saturday but on Sunday that section will be closed.
      I would be tempted to go the normal route and just allow a bit more time if you can. If the road is closed there will be a diversion marked and that may be quicker than taking the M25.

Enjoy your day!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi if anyone has mobility issues and is travelling from Kings Cross make sure the trains you take to change at Finsbury Park are the 06 Cambridge and the 36 Peterborough past the hour trains as the 22 Peterborough and 52 Cambridge will take you to platform 5 where you will have to walk down 2 flights of stairs go through a subway and then go up two flights of stairs where as the all stations trains will give you a 30 second walk from platform 7 to 8. If you get stranded on platform 5 you will have to go to Stevenage to get back into London which is quite a treck.
      Quote Originally Posted by greenacres20 View Post
      For anyone thinking of going to Ally Pally staples corner on the North Circular is closed in both directions all weekend.
      Traffic is expected to be congested with severe delays on all routes in the area. For those who will use M1 this is nearby and will no doubt have severe traffic delays too.

Unfortunately I wanted to go but the North Circular and M1 are the only routes I know from my direction - gutted  To say the least.

Public transport may be the best option.

Dawn