Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create and Craft nominated for 8 awards at the International Craft Awards 2017

Create and Craft, the Original and Multi-Award Winning TV Craft Channel, are honoured to have been nominated for 8 awards at this yearís International Craft Awards, hosted by Crafts Beautiful magazine.

The categories Create and Craft have been nominated in are as follows:

• Best TV Shopping Channel For Crafts
  • Best Craft Website
  • Best Craft Blog
  • Favourite Craft Celebrity: Dean Wilson
  • Best Overall Designer: Stephanie Weightman
  • Best for Quality
  • Best for Customer Service
  • Best Craft Gadget/Machine with the TODO Die Cutting Machine

• Read More

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Circus Stamps

Support CraftTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
      LJ, Dawn W was on with Craft Style today and they had some card on and I was sure it was like the Centura Pearl card. The number is 438400, its latte coloured & double sided shimmer and 100 sheets for £8.99 for club members. I thought it was a good buy but I really don't need any just now. It didn't look latte coloured to me - more like a silver but I guess the studio lights would throw a different caste.
      I missed the shows but it sounds like some Craft Style double sided shimmer card I bought a couple of years ago from C&C. Mine is thinner than Centura Pearl more around 200gsm and a light ivory colour. It cuts well on my Cameo and is good for boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
      That is cheap
      I only buy the white hint of gold or silver it works out £8.99 for 50 sheets
      It embossed so well and makes a lovely shimmery base for Christmas cards or special cards
      I also like the centura pearl paper for special inserts
      I get it when itís on offer at 4 for £30 less club discount
      I did get some off ebay claiming to be centura but it was flimsy
      I too like Centura Pearl from Crafters Companion and use it for most of my cards. I have seen it in the art section of either Hobbycraft or The Range, but in A2 size. Very big sheets so never bought any.
      Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Dax;359349]I missed the shows but it sounds like some Craft Style double sided shimmer card I bought a couple of years ago from C&C. Mine is thinner than Centura Pearl more around 200gsm and a light ivory colour. It cuts well on my Cameo and is good for boxes.[QUOTE]

Think that's the same I got Dax, and it wasn't either cream or Ivory but it was nice to use - they're advertising this one at 300gsm so quite a bit thicker. Does that young woman - was she called Heidi (?) not work for them anymore I wonder? she used to do some lovely samples and dems.
      Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

3.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowwand View Post
      They had the mannequins on again, I remember seeing them ages ago and buying a couple, never did get round to doing anything with them, (where have I heard that before lol ) only watched the one show at the moment bit it did make a nice change even if it was something I have already seen
      Ahhh, I really liked the mannequins, done a couple of those. Will have a watch.

5.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
      That is cheap
      I only buy the white hint of gold or silver it works out £8.99 for 50 sheets
      It embossed so well and makes a lovely shimmery base for Christmas cards or special cards
      I also like the centura pearl paper for special inserts
      I get it when itís on offer at 4 for £30 less club discount
      I did get some off ebay claiming to be centura but it was flimsy
      TBH, I've always found the centura pearl flimsier than I'd imagined, even from CC.

7.    Sponsored Links

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising