Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Circus Stamps

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    LJ, Dawn W was on with Craft Style today and they had some card on and I was sure it was like the Centura Pearl card. The number is 438400, its latte coloured & double sided shimmer and 100 sheets for £8.99 for club members. I thought it was a good buy but I really don't need any just now. It didn't look latte coloured to me - more like a silver but I guess the studio lights would throw a different caste.
    I missed the shows but it sounds like some Craft Style double sided shimmer card I bought a couple of years ago from C&C. Mine is thinner than Centura Pearl more around 200gsm and a light ivory colour. It cuts well on my Cameo and is good for boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    That is cheap
    I only buy the white hint of gold or silver it works out £8.99 for 50 sheets
    It embossed so well and makes a lovely shimmery base for Christmas cards or special cards
    I also like the centura pearl paper for special inserts
    I get it when itís on offer at 4 for £30 less club discount
    I did get some off ebay claiming to be centura but it was flimsy
    I too like Centura Pearl from Crafters Companion and use it for most of my cards. I have seen it in the art section of either Hobbycraft or The Range, but in A2 size. Very big sheets so never bought any.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

2.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    [QUOTE=Dax;359349]I missed the shows but it sounds like some Craft Style double sided shimmer card I bought a couple of years ago from C&C. Mine is thinner than Centura Pearl more around 200gsm and a light ivory colour. It cuts well on my Cameo and is good for boxes.[QUOTE]

Think that's the same I got Dax, and it wasn't either cream or Ivory but it was nice to use - they're advertising this one at 300gsm so quite a bit thicker. Does that young woman - was she called Heidi (?) not work for them anymore I wonder? she used to do some lovely samples and dems.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

4.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowwand View Post
    They had the mannequins on again, I remember seeing them ages ago and buying a couple, never did get round to doing anything with them, (where have I heard that before lol ) only watched the one show at the moment bit it did make a nice change even if it was something I have already seen
    Ahhh, I really liked the mannequins, done a couple of those. Will have a watch.

6.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    That is cheap
    I only buy the white hint of gold or silver it works out £8.99 for 50 sheets
    It embossed so well and makes a lovely shimmery base for Christmas cards or special cards
    I also like the centura pearl paper for special inserts
    I get it when itís on offer at 4 for £30 less club discount
    I did get some off ebay claiming to be centura but it was flimsy
    TBH, I've always found the centura pearl flimsier than I'd imagined, even from CC.

8.    Advertisment