Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Hear Hear PJP !!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

2.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Sorry, I'd intended to get them done yesterday, but was so exhausted after the retreat that I haven't managed to finish them yet. It's probably best if you go ahead with the swap without me so that you can enjoy your birthday celebrations and I'll try to do better next time x

4.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Glingle View Post
    Sorry, I'd intended to get them done yesterday, but was so exhausted after the retreat that I haven't managed to finish them yet. It's probably best if you go ahead with the swap without me so that you can enjoy your birthday celebrations and I'll try to do better next time x
    Thanks Glingle. I really hate leaving people out of the swap as there's not many of us as it is.
    Hubby feels that he's responsible for me missing out on so many things over the last year. I keep telling him that I don't mind - I nearly lost him, twice, so I'm just glad to have him still here. He's still not feeling too well but that's due to both his shoulders being almost frozen. He's going to physio sessions every week and has to do exercises at home but he's in so much pain he struggles to do them completely. We haven't made any plans for Sunday - we have to take each day as it comes depending how he feels but at least we'll get to spend the day together (except for when he has his nap).

6.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I'm sorry to hear that your Hubby is struggling at the moment, having both shoulders frozen must be so painful and frustrating for him. I totally understand that you're just glad that he is still with you. I guess his frustration and feeling that he is making you miss out is all part of him coming to terms with his illness. I hope you both have a lovely relaxing weekend x

8.    Advertisment