Price drop - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Price drop

Post Thanks / Like

The difference with the H Price drop and the original Bid channels is the fact that the originals used to show the amount of stock available at the start of the auction. How do we know the amount of units they have? They could be saying that there are 60 left when they only started with 70 thereby making people rush to bid.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Looking at the Hochanda Schedule I see Leonie is down to do a Price Drop at 12p.m. on Friday. I am going to have to record it as we will be away and I cannot imagine how Leonie will cope with the ‘patter’ and speed of the occasion.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    Looking at the Hochanda Schedule I see Leonie is down to do a Price Drop at 12p.m. on Friday. I am going to have to record it as we will be away and I cannot imagine how Leonie will cope with the ‘patter’ and speed of the occasion.
    That should be quite funny PP! She goes off script quite often and she'll need to move on promptly. Being a crafter she gets quite absorbed in the product and I wonder if she'll be too distracted to notice what is happening with the price drop.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    OMG I couldn't watch that! She just screeches all the time. Her voice is so high pitched it's a wonder the studio isn't full of dogs.
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Bet on the day it isn’t Leonie!

Post Thanks / Like

Have you noticed that they are messing about with the times and days of the shows? Me thinks they're trying to find a slot that's "popular" - as in they aren't catching on (cynical I know !).
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

They sent me an email Friday/Saturday saying that they missed me and offering me a 20% discount off my next order - there is nothing I want. Deffo don't want the Heartfelt stuff - if the demonstrator puts any more embellishments on they will need a forklift truck to deliver the cards.
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm afraid I am not too keen on the price drop format. Hate having to barter for anything. So haven't watched any of the shows other than a bit of the first one. I am also a bit cynical in that I suspect that the price is fixed anyway and it wont go below a certain predetermined price.

Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Why dont they just sell the stuff in a "Clearance" programme instead of faffing about with all this nonsense of "auctions". Too far up her own rear end is Ms Sarah.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

It isn’t just Sara’s stuff- caught a surprise auction this afternoon because Phill had gone home early due to the snow and there was Tonic,Elegenza, Deflecto and Imaginatin Crafts as well. Ihaven’t decided whether they are clearing the warehouse or it’s getting new viewers. They said someone was ordering from Finland.