Janice Phillips - Page 7
Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Janice Phillips

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Havent seen Hochy for months as HWR (Hubby With Remote) can't stand Sara and her boobing up and down and shouting (me not too keen either to be honest and was quietly cheering when she left C&C) and he took the channel off our freesat box. Don't think I've missed much as it sounds as if both SD and Jodie have had their volume turned up - that is a turn off for me. I am afraid that the hard sell does nothing for me, the more people push me to buy the less inclined I am to purchase what they are selling. Too much like the market traders who try to sell something worth 3 for 6 and tell you it is a bargain.

Edit - Ooopsies, I meant BOBBING and not boobing
      Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
      Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
      Boobing is the correct word, at least it is as far as SD is concerned. 'Himself' can't abide either of them, so they are both turned off before I even know who is on. I don't think he has reached the deleting it from our Freesat box yet, but it could be just a matter of time.

To be honest I don't think I would care if he dumped both of 'em, neither show anything 'new', just rehashes of stuff that seems to have been around for years. Somebody mentioned on C & C's Facebook page that there is another die cutting machine in the offing. Eh, why? How many die cutting machines/sewing machines do we need?

Roz
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I would think now Craftwell have their battery operated version launched , others might follow. Surely there can’t be many more new dies to cut though? TL and CC and Tonic seem to have a conveyor belt of new dies.How do they expect people to afford them? I would be interested to know if there are people struggling to meet their Easy Pays and Flexi Pays each month because they have been tempted to buy more than they can afford.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree regarding the dies and die-cutting machines, but if people are struggling, it’s their own fault. I can’t understand this compulsion to buy, buy, buy especially if people can’t afford it.

Post Thanks / Like

Hand on heart I'm ashamed, I'm sorting through all my stuff (slow and long job) and all the dies I have covered our bed and I would say there's at least 50% - 65% of them I don't know why I bought. Can't remember any of the dems which encouraged me or even all the ones from China (that I bought 'cos they were cheap I expect). Everytime these programmes come on these days, even if its a company we perhaps haven't heard of, they have their own brand of dies. Surely the bottom will drop out of the die market soon?

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
      Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Apart from a few dies from China, still waiting for the missing half of one set to arrive, I haven't bought dies for ages. I certainly have no intentions of replacing either of my die cutting machines. If I have to replace my wee bug, it will be for another Cuttlebug. He is small enough to fit on a shelf, or on the side of my craft table. He doesn't require plugging in to the leccy, a big plus that, and he cuts virtually everything I feed him. The only exceptions are the few dies I have that are too wide for him. Length doesn't matter as I have a set of long plates. Bless him, he also takes the Bigz dies without any problems. Just as well seeing as Dot gave me a load when she was closing her shop.

I bought a couple of Woodware stamps the other week from the craft shop at Elsecar, cheaper than Hochanda were charging for the same stamps. first time in ages I have bought any stamps. Most of my money recently has gone on double sided sticky tape, 1 for four reels from The Works. Cello bags, market and eBay. Peel-off borders and words, plus a few decoupage sheets that I felt I could no longer live without, I've been wanting them for years. I bought those from Craft Creations. Oh and several sheets of Hand Made by labels from a seller on eBay.

Of course I have obtained the freebies, and the Get The Nation Crafting, but as that was only 4.50, and it includes 20 cards and envelopes, I consider it to be too good a price to miss, especially as the postage was free.

Of course I am not responsible for all the knitting wool Christine has made me buy!!! ;) I haven't even bought any cross stitch stuff since C******** day evening when I spent my voucher on the Sew & So website. Erm, at least I don't think I have. Just had a look see, 28th January I bought somat. Just checked, it was threads that I was desperate for, and I mean desperate. :)

Roz
      Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Advertising

Advertising