Flower
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tim Holtz

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tim Holtz

Is there going to be a dedicated show to Tim Holz- so many of his products now on the website.

Post Thanks / Like

Tim Holtz items are widely available in the uk
    Even at hobby craft so wonder if he would bother going to C&C to promote his items
    Time c&c take their cut it would not be worth his while
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I don’t think he himself would be on C&C as some of his tools are made by Tonic which is at the moment on Hochanda and Paula was with him at the CHA show but wondered if a guest was going to demo some of his stuff.Lisa from Creative Expressions was demoing the crayons the other week on Hochanda and you often see people either using or referring to the oxides.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't think he comes over to UK or even Europe often, I have seen him once with Dawn but that was years ago - think it was on Q but could have been when she came over to C&C. Nice chap, seems very approachable.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Tim was on QVC back in the day when it was the only channel that did crafts
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Waiting to see the craft appear on the QVC schedule for February as SCW thought it was coming back, but nothing so far. I got some bling from Craft Buddy through Hochanda that was packaged in QVC DE stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    Don't think he comes over to UK or even Europe often, I have seen him once with Dawn but that was years ago - think it was on Q but could have been when she came over to C&C. Nice chap, seems very approachable.
    QVC definitely.

Post Thanks / Like

He is a lovely chap. I was fortunate to go on a crafting trip with him many years ago now with lots of other people. It was an organised craft trip when I was in America and he explains things extremely well - was a trip I will always remember - brilliant memory. We were able to buy at a cheaper price all of his tools and stamps. I have a box of stuff!
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
    QVC definitely.
    When he was on QVC I bought the TSV which was Tim's first book packaged with bits & pieces. I am not sure whether he was back on for his second book or not. I didn't buy the second book. I still have the first book somewhere.......

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Must admit I did rather take to him when he was on QVC. What I didn't like was DB fawning all over him. She even managed to wheedle a bracelet out of him, which I thought was a bit off. She kept banging on about it until the poor bloke gave in and gave it to her. I bet it has been long forgotten and chucked in a box somewhere.

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog